1. #44211
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Really? Well at least you went into your last Jabe match as a Champion. I wasn't trying to be an asshole by what I said above; I'm just genuinely confused by the addition of your character after not seeing you around for quite awhile.


    ~Puts on shades~


    Now things are going to kick up... For the blood harvest.
    No trust me, it's alright mate! I tend to get that reaction when I tell people that my first fed was JBW. They're always like "Wow... Never seen you there"

  2. #44212
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Really? Well at least you went into your last Jabe match as a Champion. I wasn't trying to be an asshole by what I said above; I'm just genuinely confused by the addition of your character after not seeing you around for quite awhile.


    ~Puts on shades~


    Now things are going to kick up... For the blood harvest.
    Basically, we had a card Kash and the likes made, then we replaced the guys that wanted out- but since Shining never said anything until after the card was chopped and changed, we never picked up on it. Now Shining has spoken out, and given us permission to let him be part of the PPV, we'll do that and write him off there.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  3. #44213
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    No trust me, it's alright mate! I tend to get that reaction when I tell people that my first fed was JBW. They're always like "Wow... Never seen you there"
    I recognize you from the other feds more, because you really grew and branched out as a character. Loved your work~ My memory is slightly faded regarding you being in JBW aside from your Showdown! run. I remember bits and pieces but it was your work in the other feds that made me a fan. I always fancied yours and Kayden's character. I always wanted you two to feud (and I think you two did?). ;O.o
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  4. #44214
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Basically, we had a card Kash and the likes made, then we replaced the guys that wanted out- but since Shining never said anything until after the card was chopped and changed, we never picked up on it. Now Shining has spoken out, and given us permission to let him be part of the PPV, we'll do that and write him off there.

    I can see the situation you guys are in, so I can understand how Shining ended up on the card. I'm excited to see what kind of send-off Shining will have.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #44215
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I recognize you from the other feds more, because you really grew and branched out as a character. Loved your work~ My memory is slightly faded regarding you being in JBW aside from your Showdown! run. I remember bits and pieces but it was your work in the other feds that made me a fan. I always fancied yours and Kayden's character. I always wanted you two to feud (and I think you two did?). ;O.o
    Thanks mate, really means a lot to hear you say that

    And yeah, we did feud once. It was the main feud on Showdown, what with it being classed as a "Holy War"

  6. #44216
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Blood Harvest: #kickingitoldschool is a sick name! Love it!


  7. #44217
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Thanks mate, really means a lot to hear you say that

    And yeah, we did feud once. It was the main feud on Showdown, what with it being classed as a "Holy War"
    I remember this now! It was one of the top Showdown feuds during that time. Growing up in a religious family (pardon my contradicting name) and I really got into it and put my own individual beliefs off to the side. You both were putting some outstanding material out there for everyone to read. You're in this IWA now, right? After Blood Harvest I wish you the best of luck. Maybe I will get to work with you one day.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  8. #44218
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I remember this now! It was one of the top Showdown feuds during that time. Growing up in a religious family (pardon my contradicting name) and I really got into it and put my own individual beliefs off to the side. You both were putting some outstanding material out there for everyone to read. You're in this IWA now, right? After Blood Harvest I wish you the best of luck. Maybe I will get to work with you one day.
    Thanks mate! Hearing that from an established e-fedder such as yourself really gives me a big confidence boost. Just having that knowledge that even the "top dogs" of e-fedding are enjoying your work is amazing news. I've got to give credit to Poot though, that guy literally shoved a rocket up my arse and sent me flying to the moon! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, a real treat. And I agree, hopefully we can work together one day, I have no doubt that we'd be able to pull off a memorable feud

  9. #44219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Thanks mate! Hearing that from an established e-fedder such as yourself really gives me a big confidence boost. Just having that knowledge that even the "top dogs" of e-fedding are enjoying your work is amazing news. I've got to give credit to Poot though, that guy literally shoved a rocket up my arse and sent me flying to the moon! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, a real treat. And I agree, hopefully we can work together one day, I have no doubt that we'd be able to pull off a memorable feud

    Before I started replying to this I had a massive chuckle..


    I sat there for a second thinking a little too much about you flying away with a sparkling wick from a rocket hanging out of your 'arse' on your way up to the ball of cheese in the sky. It was a great feud... Definitely in my top 10. I will be pursuing a feud with you eventually. I'm very high on the possibilities of a darkness versus light feud.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #44220
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Before I started replying to this I had a massive chuckle..


    I sat there for a second thinking a little too much about you flying away with a sparkling wick from a rocket hanging out of your 'arse' on your way up to the ball of cheese in the sky. It was a great feud... Definitely in my top 10. I will be pursuing a feud with you eventually. I'm very high on the possibilities of a darkness versus light feud.
    Oh the wonders of the human mind

    In regards to you point about a feud between me and you, I also find the idea of light vs darkness rather intriguing. I like to think that Shining is a very unique character in e-fedding, since the last time I checked, there isn't many Christian terrorists cutting promos on a daily basis haha.

    Not brown - nosing here or anything, but it's e-fedders such as yourself who I aspire to be. Just having that power to make one single appearance in an e-fed and shake it to it's core is one that I desire so much.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.