1. #44171
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's really sad to see all these names that have been there for so long in Jabe go. It's a real shame.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  2. #44172
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    It's really sad to see all these names that have been there for so long in Jabe go. It's a real shame.
    The show must go on!

    ~Jumps in riding a unicorn~


    My curiosity for where the future of JBW may go is beyond overwhelming.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  3. #44173
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Looks like someone hasn't been reading our shows
    Not since the last update.

    Did you finish that show?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  4. #44174
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Not since the last update.

    Did you finish that show?
    I don't know, why don't you go have a look?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #44175
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't know, why don't you go have a look?
    Will do in a bit.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  6. #44176
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    2013? I thought the world ended this year, lol
    The Mayan calender didn't take into account Leap years, which were created after they were wiped out.

    Technically, we all perished some time last year.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #44177
    I watched what happened yesterday and I've come to an conclussion.

    I really hate whats happened here. We had the greatest efed around with great and creative minds around every corner but I'm afraid JBW has been tainted. Not saying it's Jman or Eddies fault but what happened yesterday didn't help at all.

    So I hereby resign my name and that of my character, The Alpha Dog, from the JBW brand effective immediately.

    To TDA, HJ, SEZ, JMAN, it's been great working with all you guys and hope to work with you guys again someday.

    I really hope the best for JBW and hope it can get back to the greatness it once was.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  8. #44178
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I watched what happened yesterday and I've come to an conclussion.

    I really hate whats happened here. We had the greatest efed around with great and creative minds around every corner but I'm afraid JBW has been tainted. Not saying it's Jman or Eddies fault but what happened yesterday didn't help at all.

    So I hereby resign my name and that of my character, The Alpha Dog, from the JBW brand effective immediately.

    To TDA, HJ, SEZ, JMAN, it's been great working with all you guys and hope to work with you guys again someday.

    I really hope the best for JBW and hope it can get back to the greatness it once was.
    Please explain to me how an internet EFed can be 'tainted'.

    I realise this fed was once 1 of the best but it's not been for a hell of a long time.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  9. #44179
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Please explain to me how an internet EFed can be 'tainted'.

    I realise this fed was once 1 of the best but it's not been for a hell of a long time.
    And this move will help it become one of the best again. Some people won't see the bigger picture, some are simply loyal to Kash and feel we've done the wrong thing. And some simply don't like change- but for those of you that do stick with us, you will be treated to a fully revived efed- something that the JBW faithful have needed for a very long time.

    Blood Harvest is being chopped and changed as we speak to allow the guys who want to leave to take no part in the PPV. We'll have a new card for you as soon as possible.

  10. #44180
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And this move will help it become one of the best again. Some people won't see the bigger picture, some are simply loyal to Kash and feel we've done the wrong thing. And some simply don't like change- but for those of you that do stick with us, you will be treated to a fully revived efed- something that the JBW faithful have needed for a very long time.

    Blood Harvest is being chopped and changed as we speak to allow the guys who want to leave to take no part in the PPV. We'll have a new card for you as soon as possible.
    Been ages since I posted in this thread but it doesn't mean that I haven't been keeping up to date with what's been going on. In my honest opinion, if there's two guys who can restore JBW to its former glory, it's Eddie and JMan. I look forward to what you two produce

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.