Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Well my view is Azrael=Angel of Death and Thor is a God so close enough and Hulk is unstoppable kinda like Ano Doom!
    But Doom can talk.. A monster with a voice that has no problem making it known.lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    JMan. I have some promo's that I did for KC and I sent to Ka$h. The kicker? You need to PM me so we can discuss what you are going to do with them. There were some plans in place I'm not sure you knew about but you may need to know about before you start piecing this whole thing togeter. #OneLove #OneJabe

Back to some degree. I am angry that I lost the stuff for my show. I literally had all of that shit done in one day, 3 days counting the segment assignments. I was looking forward to posting it too.

Jabe is cursed? I think so.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Back to some degree. I am angry that I lost the stuff for my show. I literally had all of that shit done in one day, 3 days counting the segment assignments. I was looking forward to posting it too.

Jabe is cursed? I think so.
    Indeed. I just saw Kash on and I sent a VM to his profile asking if he was okay. No answer. I filled him in on what's going on via VM, that way when (or should I say IF) he comes back on, he'll see it and maybe take appropriate actions.

What frustrated me is when I looked at his profile it showed him "Viewing Blog Entry" instead of, you know, coming on to the fed he is IN CONTROL OF to at least let folks know what is going on. He was on for over 20 minutes for Christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Indeed. I just saw Kash on and I sent a VM to his profile asking if he was okay. No answer. I filled him in on what's going on via VM, that way when (or should I say IF) he comes back on, he'll see it and maybe take appropriate actions.

What frustrated me is when I looked at his profile it showed him "Viewing Blog Entry" instead of, you know, coming on to the fed he is IN CONTROL OF to at least let folks know what is going on. He was on for over 20 minutes for Christ's sake.
    Relax dude,its not that somebody's life is at stake here.He'll come back when he wants to or he's ready.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Relax dude,its not that somebody's life is at stake here.He'll come back when he wants to or he's ready.
    I get that, I really do. I just want Jabe to thrive like it once did. It frustrates me greatly for us to wait for months for a show/ppv like this. I get that real life kicks in and takes over, but it only takes a minute to pop in and say "Hey guys __________________________ is going on in my life right now. I'm not going to be on very much. I hereby put ______ in charge of the PPV."

There doesn't even need to be an explanation of what's going on, just something

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I get that, I really do. I just want Jabe to thrive like it once did. It frustrates me greatly for us to wait for months for a show/ppv like this. I get that real life kicks in and takes over, but it only takes a minute to pop in and say "Hey guys __________________________ is going on in my life right now. I'm not going to be on very much. I hereby put ______ in charge of the PPV."

There doesn't even need to be an explanation of what's going on, just something
    dude last i heard didnt you left this efed?????
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

So, I just found out something huge.

Stay tuned Jabe...everything is about to change.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    So, I just found out something huge.

Stay tuned Jabe...everything is about to change.
    4:00 pm..........

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    4:00 pm..........
    How long is that. Here it's 7:27pm.

And is it positive news?
    ‚Äč