Page 4356 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 33563856425643064346435443554356435743584366440644564856 ... LastLast
Results 43,551 to 43,560 of 50094
  1. #43551
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Anybody who hasn't posted their bio should do so. They will be a big help for me when it comes time to do the show, which, as far as I can tell will actually resemble a small novel.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  2. #43552
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Anybody who hasn't posted their bio should do so. They will be a big help for me when it comes time to do the show, which, as far as I can tell will actually resemble a small novel.
    Small? Please, we're talking War and Peace here.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #43553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    With all the new blood coming in, I would like to bring up the case to consider Malcolm Cage a JBW original! What say you Jabe?
    We're apart of the second flood of efeds when it was just JBW and EWNCW Malcolm and HJ are veterans!!!!

  4. #43554
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    With all the new blood coming in, I would like to bring up the case to consider Malcolm Cage a JBW original! What say you Jabe?
    I vote yes. Anybody who came in pre-ETU has been put through the ringer enough to earn that title.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  5. #43555
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I vote yes. Anybody who came in pre-ETU has been put through the ringer enough to earn that title.
    jmans vote is enough for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #43556
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    jmans vote is enough for me!
    Awwwwwwww, I wuv you too.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #43557
    *ahem* guess who makes an appearance tonight?!?

  8. #43558
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    With all the new blood coming in, I would like to bring up the case to consider Malcolm Cage a JBW original! What say you Jabe?
    You got my vote
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #43559
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkJose View Post
    *ahem* guess who makes an appearance tonight?!?
    Sleeper: The only JBW original that matters! The man who has been fired 2 times, but still fights his way back in the door! The man that will destroy Lenny Gay and Dumbo Mac at Kingdom Come! The man that will be JBW's 1st Intercontinental Champion! The man that is destined to be a JBW Heavyweight Champion! The man that is a living legend and deserves to be in the wrestling hall of fame even though he is still an active wrestler with no plans on retiring any time soon! The man your girl was with last night!

    THE SLEEPER!!!



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  10. #43560
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleeper: The only JBW original that matters! The man who has been fired 2 times, but still fights his way back in the door! The man that will destroy Lenny Gay and Dumbo Mac at Kingdom Come! The man that will be JBW's 1st Intercontinental Champion! The man that is destined to be a JBW Heavyweight Champion! The man that is a living legend and deserves to be in the wrestling hall of fame even though he is still an active wrestler with no plans on retiring any time soon! The man your girl was with last night!

    THE SLEEPER!!!
    I'm talking about always the highly entertaining DRUNKJOSE!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.