Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: I'm sorry I didn't lose my last match.
    Shuriken: You won a match? Surprising...

#REAL!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IC @$ Ma$$:

**picks his nose and wipes it on TDA's long arse promo**

Accolades? Man, apart from a lame arse run as Mayhem tag champs with that pussy licking traitor Siaki, and the half a cup of coffee I spent as TV champ, my accolades have been waaaay too far and few between. Well, THAT, my aging opponent for Kingdom Come is going to change. All this putting lesser talent over and giving guys a helping hand because I'm related to the bossman stops now. Please believe me when I say that I personally guarantee victory for Team Fuck It (best tag team Jabe has ever seen) at Kay-Cee. Say what you want "Mr Number One Contender", but, please, remember that we have actually in-fact heard it aaaaallll before. From you. Ad nauseam… The only thing I'm really worried about is the fact that your plastic hip might give out on ya, and me and Jay-M-izz-an will have to carry you even more than we was going to, 'cause, as everyone knows, for Team Fuck It, it's all about putting on a show... At Kingdom Come, a boring, library card brandishing, dojo-student molesting, mackerel, and his oversized, undertalented, devil-blowing, buddy are going to lose. Sorry to all those that bet the house on those two wankstains on life. Spend your cash more wisely next time. #nothavingabarofit #whothefuckrehiredsleeps
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Ano Doom:You can't hide forever Erebus...I don't care whether you can speak or not...Show yourself and face me already...The Order said you would never be able to manage to sanity and fortitude to face the Weapon,but when you do...Your tortured altered mind will be wiped free,You're just an easy victim...You don't hold happiness,excitement,pleasure and joy. You don't display the things we want to annihilate once and for all as we bring forth our new set of principals....No,no,no....You are just going to be an example of the Creation's true power put on display...Though I heard the sport of wrestling is something that thrills and entertains you...Which makes things even better...Because I'm going to love every look on your face when I rob you of the happiness of excelling in this match at Kingdom Come.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Erebus sits unaware of the world outside of his cell, staring at the floor, tugging half-heartedly at the chains that bind him in place. He reaches up towards his mask but the chains bar his reach, he slumps further down to the ground, conserving his energy for what is to come.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Ma$$: Great, that's all we fuckin' need around here. Two more candidates for "weirdo wanker of the week". Great... Haha, just kidding, ya pair of stiffs. I ain't got no beef with either of ya', but, if you were to team up, you would get owned by the growing greatness that is Team Fuck It. #notreallykidding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: Great, that's all we fuckin' need around here. Two more candidates for "weirdo wanker of the week". Great... Haha, just kidding, ya pair of stiffs. I ain't got no beef with either of ya', but, if you were to team up, you would get owned by the growing greatness that is Team Fuck It. #notreallykidding
    Penis. That is all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Penis. That is all.
    Somebody breathalyse this man, for I fear he has been drinking rat urine again. #bepatientandtakeyourpeniselsewhere

Somebody breathalyse this man, for I fear he has been drinking rat urine again. #bepatientandtakeyourpeniselsewhere
    And the winner for hash tag of the week goes to!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    The kicker? I could probably stand here and stretch my penis from here to elsewhere. #Hunglikeamulewithelephantitis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: You won a match? Surprising...
    HJ: yes unlike you I've been going else where and getting better while you just Sit around here. I hope Ma$$ and Jman knock you into next year
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time