Page 3956 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 295634563856390639463954395539563957395839664006405644564956 ... LastLast
Results 39,551 to 39,560 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC as Zap: I'm not The Alpha Dog but if you want him involved...
    (Yeah, that was my bad there. Not use to these damn corporate personas like Kash vs. Ma$$ and all that crap @.@)
    IC as Alpha: The Alpha Dog actually liked the Gold Rush Rumble more than both of your matches. Not to say they weren't good match, he just liked that match more.

(Disclaimer: THE VIEWS OF THE ALPHA DOG DON'T NECESSARILY MATCH THE VIEWS OF ZAPPHOMAN. ALPHA IS A CRAZY FUCKER AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.)
    IC: It figures you would prefer watching a chorus line of sweaty men fumble over each other than the spectacle that was my title victory.
    D.O.A.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, guys.

I totally agree with you. I PERSONALLY am bursting with pride right now.

The Mass heel turn.

The Siaki vs Shuriken match.

Rome unifying the straps.

TDA as number one contender..

These are things which I've needed to do for a long time now, and I'm over the moon that they've finally happened.

Now, just where on the eWN is TDA and Sau?!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    TDA as number one contender..
    coughDevsbetterwinthetitlescough.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    (Yeah, that was my bad there. Not use to these damn corporate personas like Kash vs. Ma$$ and all that crap @.@)

OOC: It's cool bro!

IC: It figures you would prefer watching a chorus line of sweaty men fumble over each other than the spectacle that was my title victory.
    IC: Funny...isn't that how your Saturday nights usually go?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    IC: Funny...isn't that how your Saturday nights usually go?
    IC: Despite rumors to the contrary, I am not, have never been, and probably will never be a homosexual. While I respect the right of Shuriken to sleep with however many wangs he prefers, I do not bat for the same team. K-Jammin flapped his gums to make him look like the best of the ground--I put an end to that.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: Despite rumors to the contrary, I am not, have never been, and probably will never be a homosexual. While I respect the right of Shuriken to sleep with however many wangs he prefers, I do not bat for the same team. K-Jammin flapped his gums to make him look like the best of the ground--I put an end to that.
    IC: The Alpha Dog understands. He feels the same way about that situation. Well, gotta get back to work. These ladies aren't going to dominate themselves and they should get their moneys worth.

IC as ???: You pathetic mutt! Our master should have never let you leave! Fortunately for him, his best student is going to help retrieve his property.

OOC: What was that all about? Stay tuned
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    (The Alpha Dog watches Shuriken and RomanFlare argue with a cup of popcorn and a bottle of a Crown Royale)

IC: Just act like The Alpha Dogs not here. He loves watching two big egos going at it.
    *HolyJose joins next to the Alpha Dog with a case of Blue Moon*

IC:Beta Mutt I may hate you but want a beer? This is pure entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *HolyJose joins next to the Alpha Dog with a case of Blue Moon*

IC:Beta Mutt I may hate you but want a beer? This is pure entertainment
    *Jason and Erick Alexander soon join HolyJose with bottles of Bacardi Rum for and a bottle of Patron Tequila for Jose*

J. Alexander: As long we're hating, We'll take some of those and you can have this bottle of Patron. I may not like you but with so much else going on I figured what the hell? Might as well get drunk while we enjoy the show.

E. Alexander: Indeed, lets drunk and enjoy the show.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    *Jason and Erick Alexander soon join HolyJose with bottles of Bacardi Rum for and a bottle of Patron Tequila for Jose*

J. Alexander: As long we're hating, We'll take some of those and you can have this bottle of Patron. I may not like you but with so much else going on I figured what the hell? Might as well get drunk while we enjoy the show.

E. Alexander: Indeed, lets drunk and enjoy the show.
    IC:*looks at the bottle of Patron* HERMANOS! Vengan vengan compartimos !

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC:*looks at the bottle of Patron* HERMANOS! Vengan vengan compartimos !
    Hahahaha, hermanos. You're crazy bro Isn't it amazing how alcohol bring us all together? Lol. Just messing.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up