Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: I really don't care that you have all three major titles in JBW. The fact that my match had so much honor, pride, and respect that it DOES shadow over your glory and means significantly more than your win. As far as I am concerned.....I spit at your glory and call you trash because that is what you are. After seeing the match against Siaki....what hope do you have against beating a "peasant" like me? Because you have the major titles? Because you THINK you can outwrestle me? Because you are an "Emperor"? Don't make me laugh and accept the fact that two warriors shot out your glory just by having a regular match.
    IC: There was nothing respectful of prideful in what you two did--you had one mediocre match. You're nothing more than an a washed up, run-of-the-mill wrestler who everyone thinks is great. You could attach your name to a piece of shit and get 3 stars--and that's not a sign of respect. That's a sign of ignorance. Anyone who applauds you for being as average as you are is just kissing your ass. You've never been special, you aren't special, and you won't BE special. I could, can, and will wrestle circles around you until you retire. I am the best damn wrestler in this company and one of the best in the world--you, Siaki, Ma$$, Samson, Thunder, GodMoney, Snair, Chainsaw--THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN HOLD A FUCKING CANDLE TO ME. I am one of a kind, I am ROYALTY. I. AM. ROME.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC as HolyJose: Who the fuck is Daniel Truth? Looks like my first night on mayhem will be an easy one. Romes and Shuriken comparing dick size I don't give a damn
    IC as Shuriken: If you don't give a damn then shut the hell up and job in Mayhem.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: There was nothing respectful of prideful in what you two did--you had one mediocre match. You're nothing more than an a washed up, run-of-the-mill wrestler who everyone thinks is great. You could attach your name to a piece of shit and get 3 stars--and that's not a sign of respect. That's a sign of ignorance. Anyone who applauds you for being as average as you are is just kissing your ass. You've never been special, you aren't special, and you won't BE special. I could, can, and will wrestle circles around you until you retire. I am the best damn wrestler in this company and one of the best in the world--you, Siaki, Ma$$, Samson, Thunder, GodMoney, Snair, Chainsaw--THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN HOLD A FUCKING CANDLE TO ME. I am one of a kind, I am ROYALTY. I. AM. ROME.
    IC as Shuriken: Mediocre? Oh like YOUR win is 5 stars. I bet if I open up a dictionary and look up "mediocre", I would find a picture of your title win. I bet you can't deliver a match like what Siaki and I had.

So do me a favor, stay mad. Because I am going to keep delivering better matches than you because I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, what a match! Ill save my in depth thoughts for my review that Ill post tommorow but... JESUS CHRIST that was amazing. Simply flawless. I actually got mad when Mass interfered... The whole show was absolutely EPIC.

Kash you are simply, well and truely and deservedly THE MAN!
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: Mediocre? Oh like YOUR win is 5 stars. I bet if I open up a dictionary and look up "mediocre", I would find a picture of your title win. I bet you can't deliver a match like what Siaki and I had.

So do me a favor, stay mad. Because I am going to keep delivering better matches than you because I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!
    IC: You make Goldberg look like Bret Hart. And you know what? I DID deliver a better match that you! Rampage of the Titans, Rome v. Siaki--yeah, he had more ability back then, but surely "the Great Shuriken" would've been able to have a better match if he is so "godly". The only thing you'll every beat me in is how blind you are the truth. Next time we step into the ring, I'm going to make you tap and send you back to the bush leagues. Then again, I probably won't wait until you draw me in a match.
    D.O.A.

IC: You make Goldberg look like Bret Hart. And you know what? I DID deliver a better match that you! Rampage of the Titans, Rome v. Siaki--yeah, he had more ability back then, but surely "the Great Shuriken" would've been able to have a better match if he is so "godly". The only thing you'll every beat me in is how blind you are the truth. Next time we step into the ring, I'm going to make you tap and send you back to the bush leagues. Then again, I probably won't wait until you draw me in a match.
    IC as Shuriken: I'll look forward in humiliating you in front of the crowd and the millions watching around the world. Showing them that the Emperor has been beaten by a warrior.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: I'll look forward in humiliating you in front of the crowd and the millions watching around the world. Showing them that the Emperor has been beaten by a warrior.
    IC: Oh, I didn't know you were the joking kind, Shuriken. Surely your mind hasn't deteriorated to the point where you actually think you'd beat me. Once a lowly peasant, always a lowly peasant. A peasant sitting on a throne, with a crown a top his head, is still a peasant. But the Emperor will always be the Emperor. I welcome you to try, however. The future generations need a tale to remind them how the lower class will never defeat the aristocracy.
    D.O.A.

IC: Oh, I didn't know you were the joking kind, Shuriken. Surely your mind hasn't deteriorated to the point where you actually think you'd beat me. Once a lowly peasant, always a lowly peasant. A peasant sitting on a throne, with a crown a top his head, is still a peasant. But the Emperor will always be the Emperor. I welcome you to try, however. The future generations need a tale to remind them how the lower class will never defeat the aristocracy.
    IC as Shuriken: No, I can beat you in a match. I know that for a fact. So keep going on with YOUR high horse and watch me defeat you, like the peasant YOU REALLY ARE!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: No, I can beat you in a match. I know that for a fact. So keep going on with YOUR high horse and watch me defeat you, like the peasant YOU REALLY ARE!
    IC: Oh, please. "Can"? Yeah, if I get disqualified for beating breaking your arm after you tapped out. Sure, you "can" beat me, but you never will.
    D.O.A.

(The Alpha Dog watches Shuriken and RomanFlare argue with a cup of popcorn and a bottle of a Crown Royale)

IC: Just act like The Alpha Dogs not here. He loves watching two big egos going at it.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.