Page 3942 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 294234423842389239323940394139423943394439523992404244424942 ... LastLast
Results 39,411 to 39,420 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    IC: A fall from grace is not in my future. If you get to the summit, I'll make sure to push you off quickly.
    Rage: Look, I'm a bleeding rising star, you don't need to tell me that, but I'd need to be travelling at the speed of bloody light to climb to the top before you get knocked off. There are plenty of guys who are already up there and we all know that it'll only take a mere poke to send you hurtling down.

Don't worry, as we pass in opposite directions I'll sign you an autograph
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    IC: No, no, no Flare, you may have won the first battle but I, and JBW as a whole, will win the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Look, I'm a bleeding rising star, you don't need to tell me that, but I'd need to be travelling at the speed of bloody light to climb to the top before you get knocked off. There are plenty of guys who are already up there and we all know that it'll only take a mere poke to send you hurtling down.
    Don't worry, as we pass in opposite directions I'll sign you an autograph
    20120129_rr_exclusive_punk_c.jpg
    IC: You want this? You want my title, the throne? Come and get it, peasants. If two men and an entire brand couldn't stop me, no chance in hell one of you can. I could defend every title individually and reign until I retire.
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: And I of all people know that all eyes are on the Royalty--All eyes are on ROME!
    IC: their eyes are on you they're on you waiting for the day when I come and knock you off your pedestal and kick that God complex out of you

Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    IC as avidico: i happen to beg to differ jason, you were hired out of pity, some of our clashes in AWF were epic, but lets remember, Who was it that put you on the shelf again. I stopped the nightmare once and i will happily do it again
    J. Alexander: Ha. You got lucky once and believe me, you could never stop me since I yet stand. As long as I stand with a breath in body the nightmare will never stop. As far your claims of pity go, people have had hatred and various other feelings towards but pity never.

I was hired because I'm the best. Simple as that. You are an afterthought just like you were in the AWF and just as you have been here in JBW. You're always be second best next to me, its better if you realize that soon and not get in my way to greatness or else you'll be living in an endless nightmare at the hands of yours truly.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    J. Alexander: Ha. You got lucky once and believe me, you could never stop me since I yet stand. As long as I stand with a breath in body the nightmare will never stop. As far your claims of pity go, people have had hatred and various other feelings towards but pity never.

I was hired because I'm the best. Simple as that. You are an afterthought just like you were in the AWF and just as you have been here in JBW. You're always be second best next to me, its better if you realize that soon and not get in my way to greatness or else you'll be living in an endless nightmare at the hands of yours truly.
    Ic: if I remember correctly Alexander 2 Avidico 1.....I'm just saying

Blog Entries
    20120129_rr_exclusive_punk_c.jpg
    IC: You want this? You want my title, the throne? Come and get it, peasants. If two men and an entire brand couldn't stop me, no chance in hell one of you can. I could defend every title individually and reign until I retire.
    Rage: *Scoffs* I'll keep that quote saved so you'll have some big humble pie when you lose those titles on your first defences
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: Romes need I remind you who your first defense is against? Have fun with TDA he is going to beat the ever living hell out of you

Blog Entries
    Shit-talking aside, what's the reaction to the written match? Did it flow well, did I do a great enough job describing things...?
    D.O.A.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shit-talking aside, what's the reaction to the written match? Did it flow well, did I do a great enough job describing things...?
    Felt like I was watching an actual match

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Felt like I was watching an actual match
    Totally.

We all got some good offense in, but there was still a great flow to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.