Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hope he will renew it, and I'm sure he will. I hope he will never return to WWE, because he would be stuck in the midcard, just like before
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    I hope that this is the end of Anderson in TNA. Too long has he been wasted away by them, as both his title runs there since returning have been crap.

I know that WWE have apparently said that there's nobody in TNA that they're looking to sign or need, but I really hope that this will initiate the return of Mr Kennedy............ Kennedy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Splitting A&8's might've worked a few months ago when D-Von, Doc and D-Lo were still there. At least there were a few more in the group. Now there's six(I don't even count Tito). Splitting them wouldn't help the group at all. All the members have to unite behind 1 leader if they want to continue the storyline. As for the NWO split comparison, there were enough members to make that work.

I feel A&8's should remain a heel group. Since Bully just turned heel earlier this year, they should side with him, turning Anderson face. That's if he re-signs. Either way, they've got to do something to advance the group or disband them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    he would be stuck in the midcard, just like before
    You do realize that he was set for a main event WWE title push before Orton instigated his release, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You do realize that he was set for a main event WWE title push before Orton instigated his release, right?
    but really how many wrestler were set for a main event title push and things get mess up?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    but really how many wrestler were set for a main event title push and things get mess up?
    Many. And many different factors have messed plans for those many wrestlers. In Anderson's case, it was backstage politics. Had Orton not been such an uptight asshole about the whole situation with him, then Anderson would have gotten that push, there's no denying that. We saw it starting to happen on tv, only for it to abruptly end. It wasn't something that was reported but never happened. Anderson's push in WWE actually started, but it stopped out of nowhere (like Orton's RKO's).

They tired many times to bring Anderson to the Main event. He was Money in the Bank, but had an injury that made him drop it. He was going to be the Son of McMahon, but he was caught on that list and suspended. And the last was Orton. Maybe he would be welcomed back to the WWE as long as Orton doesn't have any pull.

I like Anderson. I don't think he's the best in the ring but the match last night had that big fight feel for it. TNA did a good job hyping it early in the show.

That being said, I can see him going either way; being the result of contract negotiation difficulties, he could slide back into the WWE in about a year, and at 37, I think he has enough left in the tank for WWE to pick him up. However, if TNA does lock him back in, I'd like to see the A&8 angle last a bit longer past Lethal Lockdown. Have A&8 take out and PERMENANTLY disband MEM. They gloat the next week when a returning Anderson makes purposes to Bully a final solution. Him and Knux vs. Anderson and a mystery partner at Slammiversary. If Bully/Knux win, Anderson will never compete in TNA again. If they lose, A&8s is no more.

Over the next few weeks, Anderson takes on members of A&8s and teases certain guys for being his partner (Hardy, Magnus, Joe, Sting, etc.) The week before Slammiversary, Anderson and (for the sake of a name) Angle close the show after beating Wes/Bischoff. Bully and Knux hit the ring and take out both Angle and Anderson until the A&8s theme hits, Bully and Knux look up, and DOC hits the ring to clean house. Anderson and DOC, the two with legitimate beef with the club, are the ones to disband A&8s at Slammiversary.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone