Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bully vs Anderson

This seems like it will be fun. Anderson was really over with the fans at the end of the Bull Sting match. Really wish they would have started the build up maybe a week or two. Not only be or the world title but also president of A&8s.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    This seems like it will be fun. Anderson was really over with the fans at the end of the Bull Sting match. Really wish they would have started the build up maybe a week or two. Not only be or the world title but also president of A&8s.

Well,

It seems like when Bishoff was running the WCW, he had the NWO split into two factions.
    Now that Bitchoff is now in charge of creative; it seems he is going to go with history repeating itself
    and splitting up the Aces. How original....

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomman View Post
    Well,

It seems like when Bishoff was running the WCW, he had the NWO split into two factions.
    Now that Bitchoff is now in charge of creative; it seems he is going to go with history repeating itself
    and splitting up the Aces. How original....
    nothing in wrestling is original anymore everything has already been done, even in tv and movies it's like that, even the wwe with this whole HHH storyline is just a rehash of paul heymans heel turn from ECW 2006 where paul (HHH) was doing "what was best for ECW" turning on rvd (bryan) and hand picked his own champion in the big show (orton) and was flanked by his own personal security (shield)

I see Anderson leaving the group. No split.

word is that Andersons contract is expiring soon. I see him probably just splitting and being written off
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

The match was really less than average. In fact all the matches were average except the final one. Even AJ vs AA was not as good as what it should have been. Their 1st match, when AA won, was 100 times better.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    The match was really less than average. In fact all the matches were average except the final one. Even AJ vs AA was not as good as what it should have been. Their 1st match, when AA won, was 100 times better.
    Last Man Standing was goood,they had me going,on the edge of my seat

If Anderson leaves,I'll miss the guy,was one of my favourites.

Much like Christian Cage, glad their first world title reigns happened in TNA, after being overlooked by WWE for the 7ft steroid 300 pounders

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage3:16 View Post
    Last Man Standing was goood,they had me going,on the edge of my seat
    problem is, as soon as Hogan said it was going to be a Last Man standing, he spoiled the outcome of the match at the same time. I found the match boring.
    Respect the beard !

Anderson is a great talent and shouldnt renew his contract IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!