View Poll Results: Best valet of the WWF?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miss Elizabeth

    3 50.00%
  • Debra

    0 0%
  • Terri/Marlena

    0 0%
  • Luna Vachon

    1 16.67%
  • Sensational Sherri

    2 33.33%
  • Stacy Keibler

    0 0%
  • The Kat/Miss Kitty

    0 0%
  • Tori

    0 0%
  • Sable

    0 0%
  • Missy Hyatt

    0 0%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    The best valet of the WWF?

    WWE today has like.. zero valets, i mean we have Maryse and Gail Kim but they don't really count saying as they are wrestlers who are only put as valets for no reason. I'm talking about the valets like Miss Elizabeth, Debra, Terri, Sherri etc. But which was the best?
    Right to Un-censor!



  2. #2
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    I'm going with the best valet in history which is Sensational Sherri. Why? Because she managed the greats like Macho Man, Shawn Michaels, and Harlem Heat. She made these guys look good and hated, kinda what Vickie Guerrero is doing now in the WWE. The rest only put themselves over than the actual wrestler, kinda like what Maryse is doing. lol
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  3. #3
    Sunny easily, Sunny was the best.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Sunny easily, Sunny was the best.
    Yeah, she was the best at having sex with the wrestlers! lol
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Yeah, she was the best at having sex with the wrestlers! lol
    Good thing Missy Hyatt wasn't around!

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Good thing Missy Hyatt wasn't around!
    Didn't Paul Heymen get wrestlers to sign with ECW by promising them they can get to have sex with Missy Hyatt?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  7. #7
    they all screwed Wrestlers.

    Terri screwed just about every WCW talent and not to mention countless dentist haha

    Kat, Please Jerry Lawler and Karny and so on and so on

    Stacy Keilber lost her virginty to David Flair i beileve then her 2nd BF she had sex with was Test

    Missy Hyatt No Comment

    Luna Vachon Was Screwing Raven and married Gangreal

    Liz was Macho Man and Lexy Luger

    Debra with Steve Mcmichaels and Stone Cold

    Sable, as far as i know Mero and Lesnar.

    So yeah they are all good at that

  8. #8
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,170
    Blog Entries
    6
    Sherri gets my vote. Elizabeth was nothing, just standing there clapping or looking concerned and bought nothing to the mic. I didn't think Missy Hyatt was ever even in WWF/E.


  9. #9
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    they all screwed Wrestlers.

    Terri screwed just about every WCW talent and not to mention countless dentist haha

    Kat, Please Jerry Lawler and Karny and so on and so on

    Stacy Keilber lost her virginty to David Flair i beileve then her 2nd BF she had sex with was Test

    Missy Hyatt No Comment

    Luna Vachon Was Screwing Raven and married Gangreal

    Liz was Macho Man and Lexy Luger

    Debra with Steve Mcmichaels and Stone Cold

    Sable, as far as i know Mero and Lesnar.

    So yeah they are all good at that
    Wonders about the Divas division.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sherri gets my vote. Elizabeth was nothing, just standing there clapping or looking concerned and bought nothing to the mic. I didn't think Missy Hyatt was ever even in WWF/E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Good thing Missy Hyatt wasn't around!
    ^^This is what I posted.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.