Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunner

Blog Entries
    that is so wrong...it doesn't matter whether it is $5 or $50..it is all about the quality of the show...as you said he has the right to tell his opinion and so do I!!! I disagree with his opinion...

and of Gunner, I should say he has got great look but below avg wrestling n mic skills..the only good thing happening for him is this current tagteam with Storm...hope he improves in both wrestling n mic skills...

actually he n Magnus have great looks..They might have retained Crimson as welll..those three are young and had great look and are best suited for superman gimmick with a lil bit of grooming..

Wow! Does no one here actually know what $5 Dollar Wrestling is? You're all taking it way too literally. It's basically a company that does deliberately bad wrestling, with bad gimmicks, bad wrestlers, bad everything. It's meant to be so bad that it's funny. Also Gunner is just another one of these guys that takes wrestling way too seriously, it's just meant to be a bit of fun and that's the product $5 Dollar Wrestling is trying to give, so to call it a disgrace is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kin Corn Karn View Post
    i bet less than 5% of people on this site pay for pay per views
    Nothing wrong with it if you can get it for free would you pay?

Exactly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post
    Wow! Does no one here actually know what $5 Dollar Wrestling is? You're all taking it way too literally. It's basically a company that does deliberately bad wrestling, with bad gimmicks, bad wrestlers, bad everything. It's meant to be so bad that it's funny. Also Gunner is just another one of these guys that takes wrestling way too seriously, it's just meant to be a bit of fun and that's the product $5 Dollar Wrestling is trying to give, so to call it a disgrace is ridiculous.
    It the way Gunner is..... he is a old school type throw-back with a modern look or modern character....
    Anyone who follow Gunner either on Facebook or Twitter knows he very opinionated on his religion, and proud he served the military in the US, and know he a guy who works many Indy shows, besides TNA/Impact...
    Gunner has a right to his opinion.... Rather others agree with him or not I sure he don't care too much...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    What's the fuss about? He's entitled to his opinion, as is everyone else.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Nothing wrong with it if you can get it for free would you pay?

Exactly.
    I think this is a bit of flawed logic.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter