Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunner

Blog Entries

Gunner

Since he made headlines on the main newsboard, on $5 wrestling... What are your thoughts of him????

Myself, all I have to say it his opinion, and he has a right to it.... He has worked in the business for 12 years... mostly in the INDYs and TNA the past 3 years.... he still young as it come to as a wrestler, and has a bright future IMO....
    Also he a real American hero having served in the US Marines.....

My opinion he has a bright future ahead of him rather he in TNA or even if he would go to the WWE one day!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I saw the headline but didn't get a chance to read about it, what happened?
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

He, essentially, said it was a disgrace
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Who cares what Mr. No Bump thinks? $5 wrestling offers an alternative and it is a very inexpensive risk for viewers, unlike TNA which charges around $40 a ppv and is WWE light. The more promotions out there the better it is for the business, if he doesn't understand the upside he soon will when TNA sinks.

if he wasn't in tna he would be working $5 ppv. hell impact was free for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Since he made headlines on the main newsboard, on $5 wrestling... What are your thoughts of him????

Myself, all I have to say it his opinion, and he has a right to it.... He has worked in the business for 12 years... mostly in the INDYs and TNA the past 3 years.... he still young as it come to as a wrestler, and has a bright future IMO....
    Also he a real American hero having served in the US Marines.....

My opinion he has a bright future ahead of him rather he in TNA or even if he would go to the WWE one day!!!
    This has no effect on his wrestling. We Americans can appreciate that he fought for our country but that doesn't mean we should love him as a wrestler. Although he is a good wrestler, he is far from the best and wouldn't really be missed.

he has served and therefore gets all my respect and I will agree it is his opinion and he has every right to voice it. but where I think he gets it wrong is there are people like myself who enjoy wrestling purely for the entertainment but don't always have the $40-$60+ they charge for PPVS and it would be nice to be able to order one at a discount once a year. I'm not saying Wrestle Mania or (sorry I don't know the t.n.a. equivalent, since they have been doing the "free ppv" thing for a while) Bound For Glory. but something lesser like Money In The Bank or (again sorry) Destination X. now this is a pipe dream of course but it would be nice. But other issue is maybe these $5 ppv's could bring some folks who didn't like wrestling around to our side and get ratings for all the respective programs. so thought he has a right (more so than others, and I've never been enlisted btw) but it is no disgrace it is in fact something that helps wrestling

Blog Entries
    I tend to disagree.... Rather he was right or wrong about what he said it was his opinion.....he has a right to it....
    I think Gunner has what it takes to make it big.... anywhere he goes.... rather he would or wouldn't be missed that a opinion as well..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

also he has to remember that tna start out doing 10 dollar ppvs.

i bet less than 5% of people on this site pay for pay per views