Thread: Random Ideas

Random Ideas

Ok so I am bored and watched Raw today and came up with a couple of ideas that will never happen but I thought I'd share them with you guys and let you have your input anyway.

Fist idea, Cody has been 'Fired' Ted quit a few weeks ago, I was thinking that Ted leaving could have been an angle and at a PPV the shield have been taken out buy whoever joins the inevitable faction that is coming for the Faces and it looks like DB is about to win the title when out comes legacy. Cody comes out and Ted comes out in a hoody hiding his face, Coody looks like he is going to help DB but turns on him and hits his finisher and the Ted takes off the Hoody and finishes off DB. so Legacy joins the faction and adds some depth, Very very, near implausible but could happen.

Second idea, Cody's been fired, Goldust can't save his career, Stephanie has threatened their dad, who is the GM of NXT, next week he is on the show and they do somethign to destroy him or what ever and in the following weeks he brings up some guys from NXT to be part of the faction, good way to get them on the main rooster. It gave Cody time off for his wedding and it was a way to get dusty involved. Wont happen but would be good to see a faction of DB, ziggler, Show and whoever and then be joined by a couple of NXT guys,

Agreed it wont happen but what do people think about the ideas??
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

i still say ted is a work. we will see him soon imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HailCeasar View Post
    i still say ted is a work. we will see him soon imo.
    Thats what I am saying, It was planned all along.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

I like your second idea, however, it is probably something that would need to be developed over several more weeks if not taken all the way through to Survivor Series. I think part of the reason for the current storyline is because of the injuries to Cena and Shamus. The recovery from their injuries could take several more months. I am not saying that they would just immediately drop the current stories if they somehow were able to be in the ring. But I question whether WWE Creative would be following this path if Super Cena was healthy.

With that all said, I think the idea of building a faction from the New Corporation and building a faction from Daniel Bryan and Company; including the Rhodes and several from NXT, could be a workable story, with a conclusion coming at Survivor Series.

But, I also agree with you, that it probably won't happen.
    "It's what's best for business."
    Triple H

"Sometimes you can observe a lot just by watching."
    Yogi Berra

well I kinda have to disagree on the never gonna happen thing and here is why. the next pay-per-view which is being held in buffalo has been named battleground. this is where I think that dusty will use his influence on the nxt roster to bring a couple up and have them led by cody or dustin. I believe the latter to more plausible since cody's wedding isn't until the 26th and he's gonna need some time with his new wife. now I don't think Daniel Bryan will be directly involved in this only indirectly since he will most likely still be focused on Randy Orton. But here is why I think it will happen and its a simple reason, why would they name the next PPV battleground if it wasn't going to have a survivor series style match which would also highlight the Rhodes versus McMahon angle. but since the locker room is too "scarred" of losing their jobs bringing in the talent from NXT that is overdue for a push to the main roster would work and it would also give D.B. some allies to get behind him going into survivor series. so yea that's this dudes opinion maybe i'm wrong, lol hell I've been wrong a lot in my life.

smh at you guys thinking ted quiting was a work. if it was fake why would he take a new job. you posted he got a job like a day later.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    smh at you guys thinking ted quiting was a work. if it was fake why would he take a new job. you posted he got a job like a day later.
    Im not saying its a work i know its not, I just thought about what if it was a work.

I like the NXT idea. Thouh, if handled wrong it is Nexus all over again..

Blog Entries
    I do not want a legacy reunion esp when Cody's moved past....

It is better to have Dusty Rhodes coming to main roster n help Daniel n Co to go against HHH n gang...

Ted DiBiase has legitimately left WWE that is no work.