Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre vs. The Hart Dynasty

Who else thinks this is going to be the Tag Team Title match at NOC?

Maybe.

It all depends though. I think those two would make a decent heel tag team none-the-less.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I don't really care. I am not big on either one of them to be honest and the tag team division is terrible in the WWE. Bring up Beer Money and Motor City Machine Guns and then it may widen but right now it is a waste of time. I dunno, maybe it is just me but when I look at Cody Rhodes I don't see a sellable champion of any type and I thought that when he tagged with Dibiase.

me

but it should be archer and hawkings

ehh..im not that big on this match..but it would be nice to see Hart Dynasty lose their tag titles cause im not a fan of them AT ALL..i rather see Cody and Drew get the titles..that might be interesting

Blog Entries
    As I stated on a previous thread I'd like to see Hart Dynasty vs Dudebusters vs Hawkins & Archer(The Gatecrashers)

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As I stated on a previous thread I'd like to see Hart Dynasty vs Dudebusters vs Hawkins & Archer(The Gatecrashers)
    That match would be interesting but I dont think Dudebusters are ready..but Hawkins and Archer would be interesting to watch if they get the belt and that would be a nice push for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddstudd View Post
    That match would be interesting but I dont think Dudebusters are ready..but Hawkins and Archer would be interesting to watch if they get the belt and that would be a nice push for them.
    To be brutally honest, The Hart Dynasty are just as green as The Dudebusters IMO

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The Hart Dynasty won those belts because of Bret. They need to puch them more but they'll drop them at NoC. Maybe they'll start to rebuild the tag division.
    Ariba!

Tyson Kid is the only good wrestler in that group.

This is highly unlikely, but I'd like Drew to perform the Future Shock DDT and let Hart Dynasty win. Then on the following Smackdown he says why he did it. He says that he doesn't want the Tag belts, he was "chosen" for the world title, and Vince McMahon sent him a letter from the hospital bed stating that the Hell in a Cell match will have 6 competitors and Drew is one of them.

It would really hurt Hart Dynastys credit if they lost (not that they have any)