Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah some people always live in hope of another match but like Hogan and Austin he doesn't need to wrestle anymore.

It seemed liked a stupid chant. Aimed at Edge it's as if they don't understand what "never" means and if it was at Christian it seemed a little out of place considering he was laid out on the ramp at the time.
    I wish Edge could have one more match, hell I wish he could be injury free and have 100 more matches!

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised at how many people think it was aimed at Christian, it was obviously for Edge. That is a chant you do for a retiree, not someone who just wrestled 3 weeks ago who hasn't even retired yet.

I don't think a respectful "one more match" chant is that bad. It's far worse chanting other wrestlers names at people, or even past gimmicks.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Edge is a legend that everybody loved. It's only natural that they chant 'One more match!' at him. They'd do the same to any legend that stepped foot in WWE.
    But I'm pretty sure the chants were directed at Christian, since that's been his catchphrase recently.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I'm surprised at how many people think it was aimed at Christian, it was obviously for Edge. That is a chant you do for a retiree, not someone who just wrestled 3 weeks ago who hasn't even retired yet.
    maybe cause it's a christian chant for a very long time. i'm suprised you didn't know that.

Blog Entries
    I think the chant was for Edge..... Fans just respect and love Edge, he might been the most entertaining guy in the WWE in the 2000's... But of course he can't wrestle again... unless he would want to take the risk of never walking again....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???