Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Riley

Alex Riley

The live crowd always pops big for him, he can talk and he can work in the ring......are injuries going to kill his career or will he get a run?

He is talented, he was very good with The Miz. He should be a main eventer in the midcard scene, no doubt
    Respect the beard !

Alex Riley is awful and has always been awful. An unjustified internet darling. I don't expect him to wrestle on TV again anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Talented guy just a shame he's a little bitch

Blog Entries
    I don't dislike him and if they got something for him, I'm all for it. He had some charisma and has 'the look'.

But I don't understand the recent internet-infatuation (interfatuation?). WWE isn't dropping any balls with him, he just could be good, isn't (used), others are.

And though he's not a bad commentator, he's not a good one either. If you listen one show, it's okay, but after three shows the 'When I was with Miz' really gets old. His in-ring career was too short to keep on referring to it.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Jim Cornette: 'They think they have to make up for it by doing all this devastating stuff, but the stuff isn’t devastating if you don’t beat people with it. Then you’re just going out there exposing the business.'

Pissed Cena off and is now a commentator Mr. Kennedy V2 (as in he pissed off a main eventer.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Pissed Cena off and is now a commentator Mr. Kennedy V2 (as in he pissed off a main eventer.)
    More like Matt Striker 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Really ? I did not know that. What's the reason ?
    Respect the beard !

It is a shame when egos become bigger than the company. But, that is the way things are in every corporation, (but especially entertainment); even if it is not "what's best for business".

I think we have all heard stories about big britches who have stated, "you'll never work in this business again!"

As for A-Ry, his biggest push was the program he worked with The Miz. Can't say I have really missed him since then. For me, I haven't seen anything from him that I can't see in other performers. There is nothing that stands out. Because nothing stands out, when he isn't on the show, I don't miss him.
    "It's what's best for business."
    Triple H

"Sometimes you can observe a lot just by watching."
    Yogi Berra

Alex riley is another zack ryder. There both ovehyped by the Internet and they both suck