Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Titus

  1. #1

    Titus

    Will Titus O'Neil move up the card? or is he going to be the threateng big guy jobber?

  2. #2
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    Respect the beard !

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    I don't know if you're is trolling or not. He's the complete opposite of what you've stated.
    I've been watching wrestling for 18 years now and I know talent when I see it. Whatever IT is he has IT.
    I'm not saying he's the next break-out star, but he's certainly talented on the mic, off camera (if you've seen his clips), in the ring especially (although I prefer his singles matches).

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    They were being pushed when they had AW. He got fired and the PTPs sank low. Now they are on the upswing probably because of Darren Young coming out. I don't have a problem with it because I believe they are a talented team. And ever since D Young came out, he's been more excited and having more fun in the ring, which is always a good thing.

    Titus O'Neil is a pretty talented wrestler. He does what strong guys do and he's faster than most. I can see him having a decent singles career.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    Please enlighten us with your awesome mind on knowing what's better than us. What are we supposed to know that we don't? Maybe it's Great Khali is the greatest wrestler ever and will be the man to beat The Undertaker Streak at WM.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    Are you a Titus fan?! Ha. Disagree on him not having any charisma or mic skills, the guy is definitely an entertainer and is brilliant on the mic when he is allowed to. He is not the best in the ring, but he is a power move wrestler and is pretty quick for a big guy, he can get better in the ring. He has a lot more potential than Darren Young.


    King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

  7. #7
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene.
    Are you sure you're not talking about Big E here?



  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is awful in the ring, he has no mic skills and no charisma so for me he will never be above the midcard scene. Don't forget PTP are pushed because of the gay thing and not because they are talented
    I disagree with this 100%. First off they were getting a push before Darren came out... Darren had huge matches against superstars like Punk and Ziggler in the weeks before he came out. He came out and the fans gave him a reaction so WWE decided to push them as faces... That's just smart booking by WWE... The fact they are getting pushed though has to do with them being talented; and far less to do with him coming out of the closet as you have suggested.
    #BeJelly


  9. #9
    To answer all of you, no I'm not a troll or anything like that, but I just wrote my opinion. Mine, juste mine. Can you understand that before saying I'm talking about someone else or I'm wrong. I understand that for you Titus or both PTP are great, but not for me, that's all I can say.

    Just an example, I really like Drew McIntyre but some of you really don't and I respect that, so respect my opinion, and don't ask me if I'm a troll or if I'm idiot
    Respect the beard !

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    717
    I can see where PSOjedi is coming from (to an extent). Titus isn't the most crisp in the ring for sure. However, he's got loads of charisma and when given the opportunity, he's not bad on the mic. Some of the stuff they want him to say in his promos might be lame, but when he's going off the top of his head, like the "wash rag" convo with Lawler, he was really funny. The whistle just adds more to his charisma.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.