View Poll Results: Who will win at Wrestlemania?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Undertaker

7 70.00%
  • HHH

3 30.00%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I know the IWC is known for being well... A pain in the ass
    But you cant argue with the fact that they know what they're talkin about.
    The streak match have been good the last 2 years but Triple H? Is this going to have a good build up? is even going to be a grat match?
    And yes the match is one of the most anticipated, but don't you get tired of seeing this year after year?
    do you honestly think that Sheamus or Wade Barrett (the only 2 other people the WWE was supposed to be considering) could put on a better match with Taker than HHH?
    and no i don't get tired of seeing it every year. i've been watching WWE since 1996. i've watched as HHH has won what? 12 titles? Austin 6 in 4 years. Rock 9 in 4 years, Cena with 9 in 6 years, Edge with 10 in 5 years, Orton 7 in 7 years. but Undertaker 3 from 1990-1999 and 4 from 2002-2010 for a total of 7 in 20 years. so if my 1 thing as a Taker fan is to see him win a match on a card then yeah i'll take that as a WIN and no i don't get tired of seeing him win a match on a card...even if that card is WM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    do you honestly think that Sheamus or Wade Barrett (the only 2 other people the WWE was supposed to be considering) could put on a better match with Taker than HHH?
    and no i don't get tired of seeing it every year. i've been watching WWE since 1996. i've watched as HHH has won what? 12 titles? Austin 6 in 4 years. Rock 9 in 4 years, Cena with 9 in 6 years, Edge with 10 in 5 years, Orton 7 in 7 years. but Undertaker 3 from 1990-1999 and 4 from 2002-2010 for a total of 7 in 20 years. so if my 1 thing as a Taker fan is to see him win a match on a card then yeah i'll take that as a WIN and no i don't get tired of seeing him win a match on a card...even if that card is WM.
    I honestly do belive sheamus can put a better match. Not sure about Wade although
    But we can agree on disagree. I'm personaly tired of the streak, as I'm sure a lot of fans are. But There are also guys like you taht enjoy the match, And I respect that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't understand what's so special about a fake win/loss record on a scripted sports entertainment show.
    Because for that moment Taker kicks out of Sweet Chin Music, or Shawn kicks out of the tombstone, that split second, it's real. You feel a rush. For that fraction of a second, it's real to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    That was inspirational. Good work!

i dont care what anybody says but i dont mind seeing HHH vs Undertaker again ... it's been almost 10 years since their great match @ WM X-7. they had a good match and that final spot where HHH cracked Taker over the head with a sledgehammer only for the Deadman to kick out at two was cool.

i would have liked to have seen Booker T give Undertaker a run for his money at trying to break his streak. I still think the Book is a very talented athlete who can still go at his age. Whether he can break the streak or not, he would still put on a fantastic match.

Now .... can you dig that suckaaaaaaaaa???

it makes alot of sense for taker to face a established guy this year bc hes still not 100% so he will need someone to make the match look good....compared to say like a barett or someone where taker would more then likely have to carry the match

Or just make it a squash match. Undertaker get's his win and everybody goes home happy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    IMO they should only do a squash if its like theres NO WAY he can wrestle...and they shouldn't advertise it either. they're giving him this huge buildup and hes supposed to be returning on RAW (even though hes on SD) i'm sure they fully expect him to be healthy enough to put on a WM quality match.

Blog Entries
    Why is everyone so worried? We all know the streak won't end this year whomever Taker faces. Plus, even though Taker's work load has decreased over the past few years due to injury and contract requirements, come WM he always delivers. Let us not forget that this man delivered a pretty darn good match against Mark Henry (of all people) and his matches for the past 10 years (i.e. matches in which the streak have been relevant) have all been stellar.

It may be HHH or Wade Barret or Sheamus or whomever, but at the end of the day I expect Taker to do what he always does: put on a great match which more often than not steals the show at Wrestlemania.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

I just hope there is no retiring angle again. I think HHH has alot left to offer the wwe, just work a lighter scheduel.

Also I love the undertakers streak, its pretty obvious that he will win but WM 25 had me second guessing.

Im sure Taker will put on one helluva match, he is the winner of MOTY the last 2 years is a row imo, i dont see why he would stop now.