View Poll Results: Who will win at Wrestlemania?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Undertaker

7 70.00%
  • HHH

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 21 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

~ HHH vs Undertaker~

So whats you guys opinion on Taker giving WM rematches now?? first kane then shawn now HHH? me personaly id like to see someone new trying to break the streak /discuss

Blog Entries
    I would love to see someone new break the streak, but honestly, who other than Shawn and Trips can make it look like that streak is in legitimate danger.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiz View Post
    So whats you guys opinion on Taker giving WM rematches now?? first kane then shawn now HHH? me personaly id like to see someone new trying to break the streak /discuss
    hmmm no i disagree
    i think taker taking on an already established main eventer like the game triple H is a wrestlemania worthy match without a doubt
    i'll take it instead of taker vs barrett or taker vs sheamus
    taker vs HHH will draw huge numbers and it will put triple H in the back pulling all the stops and maneging every show
    im sure trips body gives him a hell lot of pain he is 41 but he is worned out and tired
    let the man rest also like i said at the same time taker vs HHH is more to the appealing of a wrestlemania match
    fuck wade barrett he and taker can feud after mania.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    hmmm no i disagree
    i think taker taking on an already established main eventer like the game triple H is a wrestlemania worthy match without a doubt
    i'll take it instead of taker vs barrett or taker vs sheamus
    taker vs HHH will draw huge numbers and it will put triple H in the back pulling all the stops and maneging every show
    im sure trips body gives him a hell lot of pain he is 41 but he is worned out and tired
    let the man rest also like i said at the same time taker vs HHH is more to the appealing of a wrestlemania match
    fuck wade barrett he and taker can feud after mania.
    I agree, and although both Taker and HHH are arguably past there prime you can bet that they will both put on a Wrestlemania worthy match. I hope it does happen personally
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

it would be exciting, two guys who battled before at 19 i think it was, or was it 17 idr but it was a good match, they went through the crowd,h had the sledgehammer. i really believe this would be a really good main event, undertaker can make a nobody into somebody and hhh is a powerhouse. im looking forward to whomever it may be.

"HERB is the HEALING of a NATION, ALCOHOL is the DESTRUCTION", Bob Marley

The problem is that within the last year WWE has failed to really establish new long term main eventers to try and challenge the Undertaker. Sheamus and Barrett have both fallen from main event status to high mid carders at best. The truth is it should have been someone like Chris Jericho or Cena at mania but i'll take Taker/HHH over any of the mid carders.

If anyone EVER breaks the streak I'll never watch WWE again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    If anyone EVER breaks the streak I'll never watch WWE again.
    So possibly either 2 more months or 1 year, 2 months for you left?

I don't understand what's so special about a fake win/loss record on a scripted sports entertainment show.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't understand what's so special about a fake win/loss record on a scripted sports entertainment show.
    It's still real to me DAMMIT!