Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anything but cena vs taker. seriously. I would watch santino rather than cena vs taker. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye. But really how many threads of KOTR have to be made? WWE obviously has no interest of bringing it back, and when it was here last people were bored. (night after MITB 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa View Post
    *The Winner Will not only become the King of the Ring,but get to become the first ever WWE TELEVISION CHAMPION (This Belt should become what the IC was back in it's glory days,and the champion must make it looks legit as hell,with promo like how this belt is the real Definiton of Being On top of the wrestling business,not like the paper titles called wwe championship,or the WCW left over belt called WHC,and focus on pure wrestling so this mid card belt can deliver after such a great tournament)
    That sounds awful and will never happen. This belt would be useless, and seriously, even the name is ridiculous.

If any title should come back in the WWE, it should be the Cruiserweight one, and only this one.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    there is one problem I have with this......why does Cena get the title again?
    Simply because... the WWE is going to put it on him and have him go up against Taker at some WM for a chance to end the streak. I hope it doesn't come down to taker vs cena or have cena win the title again but, it aint my decision thats for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    anything but cena vs taker. seriously. I would watch santino rather than cena vs taker. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye. But really how many threads of KOTR have to be made? WWE obviously has no interest of bringing it back, and when it was here last people were bored. (night after MITB 2011)
    the way wwe is working currently... it is bound to happen. Besides, the previous KOTR was a tournament to crown... well, a king of the ring. This time I was thinking of holding the tournament with the top superstars to determine a new WWE champ. the title will be sitting on the thrown waiting for the KoTR winner... not just a No.1 contender of a simple king Gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    That sounds awful and will never happen. This belt would be useless, and seriously, even the name is ridiculous.

If any title should come back in the WWE, it should be the Cruiserweight one, and only this one.
    Can I get a Hell No, Either European Title or Hardcore title

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Can I get a Hell No, Either European Title or Hardcore title
    The Hardcore title has little to no chance of ever being used actively again.
    Bringing back the European title would would be a stupid and pointless move. It would be used exactly like the IC or US title are used now, which is a waste of space.

i like the NXT idea maybe. or guys who've never held the title in a tournament or even a bound for glory series type scenario? getting a shot at the champ......

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I loved KOTR. I prefer the format of an 8 man tournament with the finals taking place at the PPV. My 8 guys would be Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Antonio Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Dean Ambrose, Tyson Kidd, Bray Wyatt and R Truth. Any of these guys would benefit greatly from winning the tournament and have the ability to be a player in the main event scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd like to see KOTR making a return. The watered down version they did last time when Sheamus won was useless. I'd like to see it played out over a few weeks leading up to Summerslam or something, with the winner getting a title shot. winner crowned at Summerslam and then the title shot can be for the following ppv.

I also like the idea Rob put forth about using it in NXT. And an NXT ppv would DEFINITELY draw as much as a TNA ppv!
    Oh hell yeah it would! Because TNA ppvs are free lol

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post

Cruiserweight belt? LOL
    A championship that have been degraded by HHH on live TV will never make its champion looks like a legit one.
    At best it's either gonna be sin cara or one of the Matadores to hold it,which wouldn't be that thrilling.
    You may not like the TV Championship,you may even think of its name as ridiculous,but it was a legit belt back in WCW,and made many stars.Just look at its history.A belt that was hold by Sting,Scott Steiner,Scott hall,arn anderson,Steve austin,Hacksaw JD,Greg valentine,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Chris Jericho.Look at them now,all Legends in the Wrestling Industry.
    A Belt that give you the power to showcase your wrestling skills,and how far you can go in the ring with even having better matches than the company's Main event.And You Say it's awful?
    Better know what's you're talking about first,mate
    Ah,and this ain't a rant,as I respect your opinion,and love the Cruiserweight championship too,but,with it's Weight limitation,it ain't gonna be as awesome as it used to be back in its days,and,knowing WWE,even 300 pounders will have a title shot,which would be as awkward as hell!
    Into The Crippler!