Fantasy WWE "Wrestling"?

Seeing as Football is up and ruuning and we always have the hype on Fantasy Football, how bout fantasy wwe? Pick your wrestlers in storylines (even though its scripted) and tune in to see how many points you Superstar made you due to the outcome of the match/promo/segment/runin etc.

If this is out there some where, my bad... but it would make for another reason to tune in and obtain some kind of braging rights!

... or is it just me??

I remember doing those as a kid actually i think it was on some website and you'd win money depending on your standings, it was a long time ago. infact i vaguely remember my dad choosing Snitsky as one of his guys cause he thought it'd be 'his time to shine' lol. just goes to show how long ago it was.

​
    2013 PPV Prediction contest:
    Payback - 8th
    Money In The Bank - 19th

Blog Entries
    if snitsky had a time to shine so to speak then we are talkin 2004 when he "forced" Lita into a miscarriage. Other than that Snitsky was never really relevant. Remember when he had an obsession with feet in 2006. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    if snitsky had a time to shine so to speak then we are talkin 2004 when he "forced" Lita into a miscarriage. Other than that Snitsky was never really relevant. Remember when he had an obsession with feet in 2006. Haha.
    Oh god.......I just remembered that. i think I stopped watching WWE for a little bit after that, "It wasn't my fault".....it was Snitsky's.
    wonder what that weirdo is doing nowadays

​
    2013 PPV Prediction contest:
    Payback - 8th
    Money In The Bank - 19th

I love this idea. My only problem is their does not seem like enough superstars for people to draft considering people would want more then one superstar. I would like it if we can add diversity like they do for football with having only one QB and a RB. We can each be able to have like a tag team, a diva, a mid-carder. and a main eventer. Just seems like we would need more superstars.

But seriously we need to start this. It would make wins/loses seem a lot more meaningful, well, at least to us. Good thought for a thread.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Well, think you being a manager, you can only pick one wrestler to begin with s your client, and you get points everytime he/she wins their matches, and the more point you get, the more you get to buy more clients. You can ONLY reach a max stable of 5 clients at a time. The more of them win every week, the more points you win. Leader boards are made keeping toll of which person has the most points and is the better manager. You can interchange your stable everyweek, if you choose, but cannot have the same wrestlers as someone else. This can also include TNA & ROH, and anyother promotion still running with weekly wrestling cards.

The point system might need some thinking through though.

That's the only way I can see it working.
    Follow the Buzzards