Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Blog Entries
    We all know Ariane (aka Melina vs Alicia Fox) was signed to a contract, which kinda ruined the whole thing. I mean Candice said on the TE aftershow that she wasnt contacted until 4 months after the Diva Search ended, which was better because you were surprised
    Right to Un-censor!

The right man won the show.. I was skeptical of big Andy by his quiet composure and shoddy ringwork.. But after the final episode, I seen that Andy did a full turn around and definitely won my respect and approval.. Also on a sidenote, did anyone notice how feminine Luke was acting on the final episode.. I mean he was a bro throughout the whole season but the final episode when he thought he had it in the bag, I just noticed that the little girl inside of him came out lolol.. Dont believe me watch the episode again with that in mind..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

I could not believe how dead the crowd was for the rest of Raw. Andy was cheered, even Jerimiah got a nice pop. Just seemed the fans were more into that segment than the next 1hr 1/2.
    I wonder if the ratings are gonna dip since TE will not be on before RAW. I made sure I watched TE, but RAW- I just kinda watched it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    We all know Ariane (aka Melina vs Alicia Fox) was signed to a contract, which kinda ruined the whole thing. I mean Candice said on the TE aftershow that she wasnt contacted until 4 months after the Diva Search ended, which was better because you were surprised
    If you believe that, then you'll believe when I tell you, I'm the pope.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Out of the final 2, Andy is the one that deserved it for me. But, had he not been injured, Martin would have won hands down IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Out of the final 2, Andy is the one that deserved it for me. But, had he not been injured, Martin would have won hands down IMO.
    Martin was a shoe-in to win that competition. Andy got very lucky, and got one of the biggest "welcome to the company" moments. I am waiting to see what "Silent Rage" Andy has in store for us this Monday.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Martin was a shoe-in to win that competition. Andy got very lucky, and got one of the biggest "welcome to the company" moments. I am waiting to see what "Silent Rage" Andy has in store for us this Monday.
    I've got to be honest, I doubt we'll see him on RAW this monday. He's going to FCW. We might never see him in a RAW ring ever again.

I've got to be honest, I doubt we'll see him on RAW this monday. He's going to FCW. We might never see him in a RAW ring ever again.
    Sad but true- the track records of former TE winners, Diva search winners, NXT winners are not so great. Some may get a lil push, but most are gone in about 2 to 3 yrs, if that long. Sometimes the real winners on those shows are the loser- look at Miz, look at Morrison in WWE, look at Matt Morgan in TNA.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    If you believe that, then you'll believe when I tell you, I'm the pope.
    She said on Twitter but then deleted it quickly after
    Right to Un-censor!

It just occurred to me that that Andy Levine bore looks like Khali's whiter, slightly less retarded-looking younger brother.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9