Page 1 of 45 123 11 ... LastLast

Post ~The Official Tough Enough Thread~ (All related topics will go here)

In my opinion I always liked Tough Enough more because it showed the day to day progress of their training, and I always found myself being dragged in by it. NXT is semi-great an all, but am I the only person who gets tired of WWE playing future wrestling legends off as rookies?[Meaning Bryan, Kaval, etc]
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I would like to see Tough Enough again. WWE has to make some rules for Tough Enough. Like.....only regular people that are in good shape OR know how to wrestle that doesn't have a wrestling background can enter. Winner gets a contract but has to go to developmental territories to train and get new skills. After a year or so in training, the winner comes back.

Just an idea and I know it isn't perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I would like to see Tough Enough again. WWE has to make some rules for Tough Enough. Like.....only regular people that are in good shape OR know how to wrestle that doesn't have a wrestling background can enter. Winner gets a contract but has to go to developmental territories to train and get new skills. After a year or so in training, the winner comes back.

Just an idea and I know it isn't perfect.

Pretty sick idea man..

Tough Enough is a NEED, and NXT just comes off to me as cheesy, especially the current NXT season. There were only two guys that I really liked to watch an those two were Kaval, and Alex Riley. I could totally see those two hitting it large in the WWE if given the proper storyline, and of course a chance to prove their worth. As for NXT as a whole.. The only good thing that happened was when Michelle had a nip slip. Tough Enough had some great superstars on it. John Morrison was one of those guys, and he looks like World Heavyweight Championship material right now.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

i would like it if the brought back tough enough making a star from scratch again would be good look he they have made maven melina morrison, the last two have become major stars i think the miz was aswell i cant remember but anyway if nxt was to get dropped they should bring it back

Tough Enough should be brought back. Knowing Vince, it won't be good.

Was never really a fan of Tough Enough or NXT.

From what we see nowadays, it would be lame! I hate the PG shite, especially the term "wwe universe", it annoys the hell out of me.
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

Yeah I know. Now it would be a waste.

Blog Entries

WWE Tough Enough Is Returning!!!!

WWE’s original reality series, Tough Enough will return to screens on USA Network according to Deadline.com.

According to the report, the network is looking to expand into the reality genre and is close to signing a deal to bring back the show due to its ties with WWE.

“On USA, it also is expected to run in tandem with USA’s WWE Raw series,” writes Nellie Andreeva.

Tough Enough previously ran on MTV and later on UPN when it was incorporated into SmackDown for the final, all-male season.
    Right to Un-censor!

Nice should be interesting.