Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where will Sheamus fit in?

Will he return as a face which i really don't enjoy or could he return as a bad ass heel?

Blog Entries
    People complained that he didn't get over well enough as a heel, and now that he's had his face run, people complain that they didn't like him as a face. So by that logic, perhaps he should be released?

I digress, I would like to see him return at the Royal Rumble and go on a rampage there. I could buy him winning and facing someone for the WHC, and then putting them over at Wrestlemania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

There's always room for someone incredibly dull. He'll be helping me exercise my fast forward pressing finger no doubt.

Gotta say i never liked him as a face he was much better as an aggressive heel

I say he doesn't need to 'fit in', he should be used like christian and be kept at home until there's space.

[thinks about midcard]

I'd like to see Royal Rumble entrant 29: OMG! IT'S JOHN CENA! "CENA'S BACK! CENA'S BACK! CENA'S BACK!" He hits the ring and eliminates 3 people before entrant 30: "Too many limes! Too many limes!" Sheamus runs down the ramp at full tilt, into the ring and drops Cena with and almighty Brouge Kick before clearing the ring and delivering White Noise and the another Brouge Kick to Cena to knock him off the apron.

Sheamus would pick the WHC title for his Wresltemania match. This leaves Cena torn between revenge against Sheamus and reclaiming his face of the company spot. At the same time it keeps two of biggest stars busy and main eventing without interfering with Bryan and the corporation.

Divas to believe in.

I think he will make a comeback sooner than Rumble, I can picture him coming out a loud pop from the crowd and knocking out Cryback with a brogue kick .

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    People complained that he didn't get over well enough as a heel, and now that he's had his face run, people complain that they didn't like him as a face. So by that logic, perhaps he should be released?

I digress, I would like to see him return at the Royal Rumble and go on a rampage there. I could buy him winning and facing someone for the WHC, and then putting them over at Wrestlemania.
    At this point, no Rumble winner should be choosing the WHC over the WWE Title.

The problem with Sheamus is that he's not a good face. When he had his face-turn, it came across as forced and unnatural. He was either trying too hard, or pushed by management to try too hard. Either way, the fans notice these things. The problem now is when he eventually returns, he will receive a pop and have the interest of the fans for a few weeks, until his comodity fades again.

I think the best thing to do (aside from having him turn heel again) is to play an anti-hero. Stop pandering to the fans, and start just wrecking people. Everyone from heels to faces. That will come across as far more natural, and I think the fans will appreciate it more. The role of anti-hero was designed for someone like Sheamus.

Alternatively, they could just set him up as a heel - but heels are a dime a dozen in the WWE at the moment. He has far too much competition - The Shield, Orton, Ryback, The Wyatt Family etc.. Anti-hero is the way to go.

As for releasing him - I sincerely doubt it. He's got a huge following in Europe, and a good look. WWE will hold onto him for the Irish and UK tours, which he does well at.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    At this point, no Rumble winner should be choosing the WHC over the WWE Title.
    Wrestling is scripted buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by seano View Post
    The problem with Sheamus is that he's not a good face. When he had his face-turn, it came across as forced and unnatural. He was either trying too hard, or pushed by management to try too hard. Either way, the fans notice these things. The problem now is when he eventually returns, he will receive a pop and have the interest of the fans for a few weeks, until his comodity fades again.

I think the best thing to do (aside from having him turn heel again) is to play an anti-hero. Stop pandering to the fans, and start just wrecking people. Everyone from heels to faces. That will come across as far more natural, and I think the fans will appreciate it more. The role of anti-hero was designed for someone like Sheamus.

Alternatively, they could just set him up as a heel - but heels are a dime a dozen in the WWE at the moment. He has far too much competition - The Shield, Orton, Ryback, The Wyatt Family etc.. Anti-hero is the way to go.

As for releasing him - I sincerely doubt it. He's got a huge following in Europe, and a good look. WWE will hold onto him for the Irish and UK tours, which he does well at.
    The comment I made about releasing him was a joke.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!