Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand Up Comedy

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Kevin Hart!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Kevin Hart!

Kevin Hart is hilarious.

I watched Josh Blue's new special (Sticky Change) last night, which is/was sad because he has fallen off from where he was when he won Last Comic Standing (crazy fact; One of the hottest (and fluffiest) comedians right now was also on that season).

The wife and I also watched Kevin Nealon's "Whelmed, but not Overly" and I love it. The guys has great timing and has some interesting talking points. Worth checking out on Netflix for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Kevin Hart is hilarious.

I watched Josh Blue's new special (Sticky Change) last night, which is/was sad because he has fallen off from where he was when he won Last Comic Standing (crazy fact; One of the hottest (and fluffiest) comedians right now was also on that season).

The wife and I also watched Kevin Nealon's "Whelmed, but not Overly" and I love it. The guys has great timing and has some interesting talking points. Worth checking out on Netflix for sure.
    I kinda hate Josh, mainly because he beat out my Fluffy buddy, but then looking at each man's career since then it's like the Tough Enough curse, the runner-ups end up doing better than the "Winners"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I kinda hate Josh, mainly because he beat out my Fluffy buddy, but then looking at each man's career since then it's like the Tough Enough curse, the runner-ups end up doing better than the "Winners"

Gabriel wasn't runner up; He was disqualified for using his BlackBerry in like week 7. Josh beat out Ty Barnett (Bad Boys of Comedy - ugh). But Fluffy was the only one in that season that has really done anything since. The closest have been Kristin Key and Bil Dwyer for their B Star work on the VH-1 and Tru TV Web show series.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Gabriel wasn't runner up; He was disqualified for using his BlackBerry in like week 7. Josh beat out Ty Barnett (Bad Boys of Comedy - ugh). But Fluffy was the only one in that season that has really done anything since. The closest have been Kristin Key and Bil Dwyer for their B Star work on the VH-1 and Tru TV Web show series.
    didn't mean runner up by official standards, just as a person who didn't win

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Now this is a thread I could get into. There's a massive influx of young British comedians that has emerged over the past few years.

Asher mentioned Russell Peters, who is my favourite American comedian, but my current favourite comedian is Jack Whitehall.

Get on Eddie! Whitehall is class!

Dara O'Briain is one of my favourites right now. Jimmy Carr and John Bishop are great too.

‚Äč

Blog Entries
    The man with a name so nice, you got to say it.

Well, more than once at least.

Bruce Bruce.