View Poll Results: Who would you have wanted to see in the main event instead of John Cena?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sheamus

2 11.11%
  • John Morrisson

13 72.22%
  • Dolph Ziggler

4 22.22%
  • Kane

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • Kofi Kingston

1 5.56%
  • Wade Barrett

1 5.56%
  • The Big Show

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If not for Hayes, Smackdown would be a variety hour like RAW.
    mmhhh ok so...
    'cause they were setting up the stripping of the belt, and the only way they found to do it involved Ziggler and Vicky?

You have someone better in mind that's active?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

You have someone better in mind that's active?
    sadly no...
    But if I'm not right I will defend you when robbie calls you a whore
    Btw you are close to the 6666 post
    another sign of the end of days...

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    sadly no...
    But if I'm not right I will defend you when robbie calls you a whore
    Btw you are close to the 6666 post
    another sign of the end of days...
    Lol, no need for that. I'v never denied that I'm a post whore.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Lol, no need for that. I'v never denied that I'm a post whore.
    I like that
    always proud my friend. The world is a better place when you know you're a whore.
    Believe me I say it from experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You have got to be fucking kidding. No way is Dolph ready for the main stage at the big one. He's good, just not ready. I even think they might have rushed ADR at this stage
    The funny thing is that Dolph has had more world title shots than ADR, in a much shorter space of time, but ADR still looks like WM WHC match material, and I'm still shaky on Dolph.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I cant argue with that. I also cheer for him sometimes.
    But i believe he has a lot to offer. On nxt he is a little more himself, makes jokes and is just like a cool bad guy.
    I hope he will wear gold sometime (or glitter if the dont get rid of the wwe championship) but i also hope is not around WM
    That show will be the death of me. Dolph gets to "let loose", and talk casually throughout the show, but Masters ruins the matches(which could feature our future Raw/Smackdown superstars), by getting the crowd to chant those that stupid word over and over again. They even made him leave! Dammit I want to see more of Dolph.

If Edge is stripped of the world title, it could indeed be a gateway to Christian as champion, if Show is taken out, like someone said. It could be the only time we ever get to see Christian as WHC. Well, lets watch the last Smackdown before the EC PPV to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    The funny thing is that Dolph has had more world title shots than ADR, in a much shorter space of time, but ADR still looks like WM WHC match material, and I'm still shaky on Dolph.

That show will be the death of me. Dolph gets to "let loose", and talk casually throughout the show, but Masters ruins the matches(which could feature our future Raw/Smackdown superstars), by getting the crowd to chant those that stupid word over and over again. They even made him leave! Dammit I want to see more of Dolph.

If Edge is stripped of the world title, it could indeed be a gateway to Christian as champion, if Show is taken out, like someone said. It could be the only time we ever get to see Christian as WHC. Well, lets watch the last Smackdown before the EC PPV to find out.
    Thanks!!!!
    that just made my day or my night mmhhh whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nothing against Ziggler but really he stands out about as much as Zack Ryder without Vickie. He doesn't stir up any kind of emotion as a heel, in fact, I kind of want to cheer him. He has face charisma
    i think i've figured out how u came up with this answer .... Nicky from the Spirit Squad ...

i mean, who doesnt wanna cheer for cheerleaders?

The thing about Dolph Ziggler is that he wouldn't have needed Vicky if Mysterio had agree to drop the IC title in the summer/fall of 2009 he wouldn't have lost momentum. But I agree he would work better as a face. He has that look and I don't know if any of you watch nxt but he's pretty funny

The thought of mix being champion makes me cry, the only good thing would be if he had a new belt but that will probably look like the ecw belt.

I actually hope cena squash's him.