View Poll Results: Who would you have wanted to see in the main event instead of John Cena?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sheamus

2 11.11%
  • John Morrisson

13 72.22%
  • Dolph Ziggler

4 22.22%
  • Kane

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio

0 0%
  • Kofi Kingston

1 5.56%
  • Wade Barrett

1 5.56%
  • The Big Show

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Dolph Ziggler a World Champion?

WWE recognizes Dolph Ziggler as a World Champion. The conditions are suspect, but regardless, he is a former world champion. Vickie Guerrero stripped Edge of the strap and held a coronation for Dolph Ziggler as Champion, then Teddy Long interrupts and force Dolph and Edge to fit for the belt. I had no idea that this was a title defense for Dolph. Edge beats him and is now an 11 Time Champ. I really thought Edge was stripped and the title was vacated. WWE title history did not have it updated until recently that Dolph was a world champion, albeit 15 minutes. Can anyone share some light on this info:

I remember Randy Orton's 2nd reign as champ was due to a coronation after the belt was vacated from Cena's injury, and it raises an interesting parallel.

The truth is, A world Championship reign is a world Championship reign, even if its 1 minute. I think it was worth the accolade bc many superstars never got the championship. Wouldnt be surprised if he does get a second run. Yokozuna's first title reign was less than a day and his second was much longer!!! rip Yoko.... triple h had a reign less than a day. Kane and batista was 24 hours, orton (hhh) and cena (batista) had 1 less than a day, jeff hardy, andre the giant 5 minutes, bret hart's 4th reign 24 hours....

i dont think thats true only because the competition level is greater. I would expect more title changes bc of the growing roster. and i miss the Boogeyman promos.

I thought batista's last reign as champion was more tainted. he was given a title shot right after cena fought in the elimination chamber. gratned he pinned cena, batista was pretty much handed the belt against a defenseless man.

Quote Originally Posted by HuGrad View Post
    I thought batista's last reign as champion was more tainted. he was given a title shot right after cena fought in the elimination chamber. gratned he pinned cena, batista was pretty much handed the belt against a defenseless man.
    Are you talking to yourself on here lol and by the way Cena is never defenseless he can always activate superCena mode which makes it a legitimate win and not being handed the belt.Ziggles title reign and firing is just part of a story line so if he is still there in a few years they willb rush it under the carpet and say it coesnt count but till then it will and if your not down with that i got to words for ya switch off

P.S Cena sucks
    I am the john and im AWESOME

Blog Entries
    Erm wtf does that poll have to do with my original thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Erm wtf does that poll have to do with my original thread lol
    Guy made thread on the exact same subject as your thread, so I merged it.

I didn't think the poll would carry
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Guy made thread on the exact same subject as your thread, so I merged it.

I didn't think the poll would carry
    Ah makes sense, the merge not the poll

the thread didnt link the reply properly

Quote Originally Posted by hey you guys(and girls) View Post
    Are you talking to yourself on here lol and by the way Cena is never defenseless he can always activate superCena mode which makes it a legitimate win and not being handed the belt.Ziggles title reign and firing is just part of a story line so if he is still there in a few years they willb rush it under the carpet and say it coesnt count but till then it will and if your not down with that i got to words for ya switch off

P.S Cena sucks
    like i was saying through the reply, cena had won the elimination chamber match when sheamus was champion, and then vince allowed batista (not on that card) to fight cena for the title. Cena was in no condition to defend the title he just won and as a result lost it that same night.

i posted the poll when i created the thread. i dont know how this stuff really works but i guess another thread was joined with mine.