say hello to the new guy.

hey everybody. just wanted to say hi. ive been a fan of this site since as far back as i could remember. i love wrestling(obviously). my first match ii ever watched was hulk hogan beating iron sheik for the title . i was 3 and hooked ever since. it is the most important thing in my life besides my wife and kids. if i miss raw im lost for the week.lol. im more into tna now. even though tna can be pretty bad sometimes. but its something different then the pg crap in wwe. i think tna should really focus on being the counter culture to wwe . the alternative. ya know. have wwe be for kids and families and tna for young men and adults. kinda like ecw back in the day but a little more tv friendly. but anway just wanted to give props to ryan clark. and everyone on this site for keepin it real and not letting the site just be a rumor mill. if its a rumor you guys say it is and never bs. you get my respect for that. thanx guys i look foward to getting more involved. sounds stupid but wrestling is my life. i just never had the balls to post and stuff like that. i wish i could get paid to do something wrestling related,that would be a dream come true.

Black Ninja!
    Welcome aboard man.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

I though the thread was about me
    Welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay here

Hey New Guy, I guess I'm the new girl! Just joined today, although I've been reading for awhile Hello to everyone else as well.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by LCWfan View Post
    I guess I'm the new girl! Just joined today
    Welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.