Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

Curt Hawkins great entrance music. Good in ring worker company trusts the guy. Just needs a chance imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    lI agree with your point on Kidd, but, what? You don't think there's many on WWE's roster that can wrestle a decent match?
    No, i think you misunderstood me.
    There quite a few that can wrestle a decent match together. But for the struggling ones, he deserves it the most.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No, i think you misunderstood me.
    There quite a few that can wrestle a decent match together. But for the struggling ones, he deserves it the most.
    Makes much more sense.
    I'd say him and Curt Hawkins are the best in-ring workers that deserve a chance.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

If I could, I would like to give a push to Natalya. My answer is pretty different from others, I know. I think she is one of the greatest (maybe the best) wrestler between divas at the moment. Giving the title to AJ Lee is pretty obvious and maybe the right thing to do right now, since she's the hottest thing going on among the WWE Divas. Still, I would like to see Natalya as a strong heel champion. That would probably be very similar to Beth Phoenix and her title reing back in 2 years ago but still, in my opinion, being a great technician diva is pretty unique. She deserves way better than doing silly things with The Great Khali and The Hornswaggle.
    "You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champ's face. Come Royal Rumble, understand when you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with GOD."

-CM Punk 2013

R-Truth. he has been in the big leagues for a while, and has never had the opportunity to win a major title. closest he got was capital punishment in 2011 vs cena, but we all knew he had no chance to win. his heel run was very entertaining. has proven he can get over as a heel, or face. great on the mic, a unique moveset, awesome interaction with the crowd as both a face and heel as well. before he hangs them up for good, i would love to see him get a WHC push.

Blog Entries
    Drew Mcintyre,
    If he can get a little more work on the mic id love to see him go far, sure 3MB is kinda funny, but hes being waste
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

Drew McItyre: boy oh boy oh boy... where to begin...his air screams push. Guy has the looks, lacks the mic skill a bit but still. The guy is totally gettting wasted in 3MB. Perhaps a face turn or a rebirth of 'The Chosen One' with a IC-Title run would do miracles for him.
    The look, you say? What look is that? 1997 Midcard WCW guy look? The only air I get from Drew is the air of flatulence. Snooze factor - 10/10.

OT: I would push Christian to be the face of Smackdown

Wtf did Drew Mcintyre do this week for everyone to be in love with him?

Blog Entries
    Oh it's not just lately. The Drew love has been dormant for a while now but it's still there. Inexplicable but true.

Damn so many people. I would have to chose between Slater, Bourne, R-Truth, and Fandango...

But seeing as R-Truth is already very old, and Fandango has just got here and has a lot time to get better, it would be a choice between Bourne and Slater.

I like Evan Bourne, and I was marking out when he almost won Money in the Bank in 2010, but I would have to go with Heath Slater, since he's so damn entertaining. I can see him as a high-level mid carder. Definitely, should be pushed.

But I don't mind of they where to push any of the other 3 I mentioned.