Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

Well lets see, he's a great in ring worker, has decent mike skills, put himself over with the fans when they had nothing for him, clearly he can make any gimmick work, and he has that look that could be the face as represent the company, not saying he will but with a good push he can do great.

Brodus Clay has been wasting away. Scrap the Funkasaurus gimmick and let him be a monster heel like Show, Henry, or Kane once were.

Quote Originally Posted by justin sane View Post
    Brodus Clay has been wasting away. Scrap the Funkasaurus gimmick and let him be a monster heel like Show, Henry, or Kane once were.

Agreed he should be a monster type, but I say let him and tensai do it as a tag team like an unstoppable force.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Wats so good about zack ryder
    Decent in-ring worker, decent mic skills, he's charismatic, has some personality, he has the ability to get over with the fans. I'd say he's got a few things going for him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I wonder why they dont push Ryder as much based on his last push. Seems like they thought, "That's enough" and pulled him back. I wonder if he just doesnt sell that much merchandise? Did the ratings drop every time he was on? Is he just an idiot?

Ziggler or Cesaro.

Two of the best performers in the company.

Sometimes you have to think perhaps certain superstars that are being wasted might not want to wrestle at the moment. Alex Riley for example might be loving his commentating gig.

I know this is more than one buuuut... I would push all the cruiserweights. Neville on NXT, (I know he's a tt champ but I would bring him up IMMEDIATELY), Bourne, Hunico, Gabriel, Kofi, Ryder, Kidd, Santino, Sin Cara, Yoshi... give them some sort of purpose. Right now all of these guys (with the exception of Neville) are just floating around and randomly jobbing. And what ever happened to the cruiserweight show the WWE was supposed to be producing? IDK but I thought that was a pretty good idea.

4 dudes that would get my vote no doubt about it.

Alex Riley: guy has a ton potential, has the looks and abillity. The guy is ├╝ber-over at any live event. Plus he has to come out of the doghouse one time. I mean, he can't stay there forever.

Tyson Kidd: one of the only guys on the roster that could wrestle a decent match together. Sure has the talent for it, would love to see him get a run with the IC-Title.

Drew McItyre: boy oh boy oh boy... where to begin...his air screams push. Guy has the looks, lacks the mic skill a bit but still. The guy is totally gettting wasted in 3MB. Perhaps a face turn or a rebirth of 'The Chosen One' with a IC-Title run would do miracles for him.

Heath Slater: yes another 3MB dude. You know, in the build-up to Raw 1000 he convinced me. He is an entertaining guy. But the after that event, he totally lost all the momentum he builded by facing the legends.. he got 3MB.. what a joke! Give him a run with either mid-card title, he more than deserves it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Sometimes you have to think perhaps certain superstars that are being wasted might not want to wrestle at the moment. Alex Riley for example might be loving his commentating gig.
    You do understand that it wasn't Riley's choice to be doing commentary, right? And I'm 90% sure that if you asked him whether he preferred one or the other that he'd pick wrestling over commentating any day.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Tyson Kidd: one of the only guys on the roster that could wrestle a decent match together. Sure has the talent for it, would love to see him get a run with the IC-Title.
    I agree with your point on Kidd, but, what? You don't think there's many on WWE's roster that can wrestle a decent match?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!