Monday Night Wars

Hey guys I really need your help, Also I have no idea where to put this but hopefully its in the right place.

I am a Media student just gone into my 3rd year and I am currently doing my Dissertation, ( For anyone around the world, it's my final paper of my university life and credits most of my degree)

Basically I am doing it on WWE, well The Monday night wars. The question for it is.

Did WWF winning the 'Monday Night Wars' lead to rise and eventual downfall of the WWE?

I'm looking at WWE after winning the Wars and how the moved on to the Entertainment industry, with the likes of XFL and WWE studios and if they have lost focus on what the foundations of the company was built on, Wrestling, as they had no competition to push their company they decided to expand out.

Why im making this thread is because I cannot find any material on the Monday Night Wars or WWE it's self other than what WWE have produced, which is obviously biased.

So does anyone know anything or can recommend anything that I could use. I would really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks in advance.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Also I may have a questionnaire to fill in, in the near future if some of you guys wouldn't mind helping out.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's a few books out there that could probably help you, such as Sex, Lies, & Headlocks, but I'd advise you to just do your homework on the whole thing.

Personally, I believe that there were a couple of major contributing factors in what you have described as the "downfall of WWE". One was the Austin heel turn, and the other was the piss poor way in which VinnieMac handled things after he bought WCW--the amount of wrestling fans that enjoyed WCW but had no time for WWF was huge. Had Vince acknowledged this, and put plans into effect that saw WCW return to what made it such a unique alternative to his product, a lot of folk wouldn't have given up on wrestling in general.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Shane should've ran wcw for a while keeping the main stars on the roster and releasing unwanted talent

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013