Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Drew McIntyre

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I can definitely see something happening eventually.
    He's stuck at the moment because he was held back a bit by the drama with his ex-wife, then got lost in the current youth initiative and has suffered from a few injuries. Could definitely see a little 3MB push, get them over as a comedy act like Ryder, then turn him heel.
    He doesn't have any charisma however.
    True dat, yo.

I'm still a bit perplexed by how Taryn's behavior has had such massive repercussions on his career, though. Like, she was the aggressor and completely at fault in that entire situation. To go from "The Chosen One" (which was ridiculous, if we're being frank) to 3MB is a Lindsay Lohan-like career spiral.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Stone Cold? Jericho? DX? The Shield? Fandango? No?
    *takes out sledgehammer*

He better not show up to D.C. when RAW comes in.

Man that whole "one more chance" gimmick between drew and teddy could've led to a big face push
    Every time he got on a roll in a match the crowd would pop. If they went in a "career redemption/revival" way instead of him joining team Johnny he could still at this point be one of the top faces. But instead they went the other direction with him. This is one of the few cases where I think wwe dropped the ball. I usually give them the benefit of doubt and look to the bigger picture in the story lines but seeing drew being squandered sucks. I mean the guy has the look and the ability, give him a gimmick that fits him. I mean I could see him pulling off the cocky arrogant face roll easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I always have it on in the background when doing chores around the house, cooking, writing, and banging away on here. It's nowhere close to being the best sitcom on television, but I have no shame in admitting that I'm able to derive some enjoyment out of it. Also, the episodes are infinitely rewatchable.

I have like 50 episodes recorded on my dvr, so when I get bored and need a quick laugh, I can just click on a random episode in watch. I've legit laughed out loud in every episode, I've seen so far.

So to draw a conclusion

Majaroty don't like Drew though a hair cut could help

Wrestling Music - NO NO NO NO

Big Bang Theory - YES YES YES

Blog Entries
    I always have it on in the background when doing chores around the house, cooking, writing, and banging away on here. It's nowhere close to being the best sitcom on television, but I have no shame in admitting that I'm able to derive some enjoyment out of it. Also, the episodes are infinitely rewatchable.
    Oh no. Definitely not infinitely.

The horror. The horror.

Also - fuck bear.

Blog Entries
    True dat, yo.

I'm still a bit perplexed by how Taryn's behavior has had such massive repercussions on his career, though. Like, she was the aggressor and completely at fault in that entire situation. To go from "The Chosen One" (which was ridiculous, if we're being frank) to 3MB is a Lindsay Lohan-like career spiral.
    I think it had a lot to do with the absolute apathy that he was received with, despite WWE and certain sections of the IWC's insistence otherwise. Guy was a failure before he got off the boat.

I call that the "friends syndrome". A lot of episodes aren't that good, but there's something about it. You can sit and watch the same episode 30 times, and probably still not get too bored. It's one of those great "in the background" shows that don't get old.
    I also think HIMYM is in a similar mould. It has Barney Stinson after all.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I think it had a lot to do with the absolute apathy that he was received with, despite WWE and certain sections of the IWC's insistence otherwise. Guy was a failure before he got off the boat.
    He definitely wasn't the chosen one. He used to take an hour to get to the ring.. I wonder if the 3 hour format was a huge possibility for smackdown, 2 hours of wrestling, 1 hour of mcintyre snailing to the ring?

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Plus he needs to cut his hair. Long hair is SO 90's.
    But he has had long hair since he was a teenager!!!