Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew McIntyre

Question Drew McIntyre

Discuss.......

I'll start, promising start, good wrestling ability, good look.......who's wife did the guy sleep with to go from chosen one to 3MB?????

Have to be honest.. I have never been a fan.

I don't see what's so good about him? Maybe I'm missing something but to me, there's nothing that stands out to different to others that are not being used to make him justify a push.

Being totally honest, I would rather see Heath Slater get a push over anyone else in 3MB.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Have to be honest.. I have never been a fan.

I don't see what's so good about him? Maybe I'm missing something but to me, there's nothing that stands out to different to others that are not being used to make him justify a push.

Being totally honest, I would rather see Heath Slater get a push over anyone else in 3MB.
    ^Agreed with this. Drew is over-rated by many IMO. Heath Slater basically has everything better than Drew and Jinder.

Also THBK, you shouldn't have said that when you have Drew in you sig.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    From his dodgy theme music on down, Drew just lacked "it". He's a pretty good example of someone who might have gotten over in 1989 or 1996 but he just missed his era. Given the right set of circumstances - in this case a time machine - and Drew could have been a contender,

Quote Originally Posted by bbonaswwefan View Post
    Discuss.......

I'll start, promising start, good wrestling ability, good look.......who's wife did the guy sleep with to go from chosen one to 3MB?????
    whose wife did he sleep with to get stuck in 3MB. the answer to that is his own wife.

Lack of the right thing after a dropped ball is what I give it up to. The Great American Nightmare could have been huge! But what happened? It was dropped after a week and what has happened since? Nothing. The "Give me another chance" shtick. Nothing. And now 3MB, which could've been something. At least he looks like he's having a blast out there. Nothing like a good air guitar session.

TEAM DREW!!!

Blog Entries
    Dodgy theme music? He's got one of the best themes in WWE IMO.
    I think McIntyre has something. He's still young of course, so time is very much on his side.

Heath Slater too for me has potential to be a mid card champion. He's good one the mic, good in the ring, and is pretty charismatic.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I also love his theme music ! Could he not be a Heyman guy? or have some other manager...

Heath Slater just annoys me!

Drew suffered from WWE's period of terrible booking and his own personal issues.

Heath is probably all-around the best one in the group. He always looks like he's having a ball, despite basically being a jobber.

Jinder will only keep his job until WWE finds a suitable Indian guy to replace him.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with the song - aside from it being average generic alterna-rock tune number 55 - it just doesn't work as a wrestling theme I find. Sure it's different from the other generic crap being used for other guys but Drew's music is just so.....meh. It makes me feel like sleepytime is here. Seriously, if you were a wrestler I can pretty strongly guarantee that you'd choose A LOT of tunes before that one. It just does nothing to suggest "I'm here! Look at me!". It says "I don't care, why should you?"