Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As far as I know, Natalya is a face while the Bellas are heels, so how Natalya turning on the Bellas work?
    They with the same group.... Totally Divas.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, yeah it's not like you look at the Divas belt and think "What a great and remarkable history that title has, holding that really sure is a top homor." Yeah, OK......
    In fairness, it looks about as nice as the new X Division belt.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

There's a bigger picture here too. If AJ drops the title to a Bella it will feel like a reality TV moment, a set up, manipulated X Factor style. If she loses to Nattie, who has been portrayed as an underdog on Total Divas and is a face and the best wrestler of the bunch and ultimately deserving of it, then it will feel like a WWE moment. (Does that make any sense in a not "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!" way?)
    Could whomever wins the title be seen as an indicator of WWE's feelings towards the division? A Bella: the divas are for publicity only, Nattie: the divas can wrestle and that matters, Naomi: we believe in the new generation?

I'd like to see Nattie win and have a decent run defending against AJ and the Bellas.

Divas to believe in.

If A.J Lee was to drop the WWE Diva's Title because it is pure speculation (do not always believe news) than she should lose it to one of the Bella's because it is good for the business and the show "Total Diva's." The WWE does not care what the IWC thinks of the whole situation but how ratings can skyrocketed on "Total Diva's."

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    If this is true, who do you think she would drop it to? Personally I'd hope that either this isn't true or if it is, that she drop it to Nattie. She is the only one on that soap that is actually talented. Sadly if this is true, I see a Bella winning before Nattie.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    If A.J Lee was to drop the WWE Diva's Title because it is pure speculation (do not always believe news) than she should lose it to one of the Bella's because it is good for the business and the show "Total Diva's." The WWE does not care what the IWC thinks of the whole situation but how ratings can skyrocketed on "Total Diva's."
    Never once did I or anyone say it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, yeah it's not like you look at the Divas belt and think "What a great and remarkable history that title has, holding that really sure is a top homor." Yeah, OK......
    I think Mickie James might be the only chick to actually make holding it worth a damn. But, yeah, it's essentially just a prop.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I think Mickie James might be the only chick to actually make holding it worth a damn. But, yeah, it's essentially just a prop.
    True but a prop usually has a use.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    True but a prop usually has a use.
    Would "accessory" work better?

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

the good/logical choice would be Nattie(or even Niomi, however you spell her name)- but WWE does not know the word 'logical'. So if AJ drops the belt it will be to a Bella as WWE is only worried about the ratings of Total Divas and hoping it will bring people back to watch season two. They don't care about whats good for the division- i am surprised they haven't put the belt on Cameron yet, she is slightly worse in the ring than the Bellas.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

No way. You mean to tell me that someone is going to beat AJ for the title?! UNHEARD OF.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.