Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

AJ dropping the title to a Total Diva?

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has reportedly been backstage discussion in WWE to have AJ Lee drop the Divas title to a cast member of Total Divas after her scathing promo. The reason behind this change is to use it for the final episode of the season.

WWE reportedly believes this would draw viewers to the next season of the show.
    If this is true, who do you think she would drop it to? Personally I'd hope that either this isn't true or if it is, that she drop it to Nattie. She is the only one on that soap that is actually talented. Sadly if this is true, I see a Bella winning before Nattie.

Thoughts?

Yeah hopefully to Natalya i think she is being pushed to a title match. (finally!!)

Honestly, AJ was probably going to drop the belt anyway, not because of Total Divas, but because WWE shot themselves in the foot by putting AJ with all the main eventers and now she's bigger than the Divas Division. Natalya would have more competition than AJ would.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Honestly, AJ was probably going to drop the belt anyway, not because of Total Divas, but because WWE shot themselves in the foot by putting AJ with all the main eventers and now she's bigger than the Divas Division. Natalya would have more competition than AJ would.
    AJ being bigger than the divas division is actually a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    If this is true, who do you think she would drop it to? Personally I'd hope that either this isn't true or if it is, that she drop it to Nattie. She is the only one on that soap that is actually talented. Sadly if this is true, I see a Bella winning before Nattie.

Thoughts?
    It's not true unless Dolphins reported it

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If she is dropping the title, I would have Natalya be champ. But...wouldn't the loss make AJ look weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's not true unless Dolphins reported it

Ghis is the only logical answer.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Dolphins is doing a good job in messing up WWE's plans. Making them work in creative.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If she is dropping the title, I would have Natalya be champ. But...wouldn't the loss make AJ look weak?
    Only if they book it in a 5 min match; given 10 mins, I say both come out looking strong as long as they have good chemistry in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    natalya made aj tap like 3 weeks ago.

i am very proud of you guys. ten post in and no one said she should lose it to paige.