Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Plus, it's not as if WWE don't take cheap shots back at TNA.

I said that because of the whole Stephanie McMahon thing that's a fad these days. But it just so happensthat a B+ is what I'd actually give it lol. I thought it was a great promo from Styles. I've never rated his mic work to be honest, but that promo was very good from him.

Also, I don't see why we have to compare it to Punk's 'pipebomb promo'. It wasn't anything like it as far as content goes. It wasn't a shoot, it wasn't controversial, so why the comparison?
    I think the only comparison between the two promos that can be drawn is that both appeared to be the true feelings of the men who stated the thoughts. I think BOTH promos were pre written but contained truths that either man felt when cutting them.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Plus, it's not as if WWE don't take cheap shots back at TNA.

I said that because of the whole Stephanie McMahon thing that's a fad these days. But it just so happensthat a B+ is what I'd actually give it lol. I thought it was a great promo from Styles. I've never rated his mic work to be honest, but that promo was very good from him.

Also, I don't see why we have to compare it to Punk's 'pipebomb promo'. It wasn't anything like it as far as content goes. It wasn't a shoot, it wasn't controversial, so why the comparison?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How is the TNA taking cheap shots when it's the internet fans who are making this comparison?

If we are talking about the BITW comment, I can agree to a point but I' say that is a two way road; TNA just chooses to air it on television directly while Punk and the others who take shots keep it on twitter since VKM doesn't want to acknowledge them on his programs.

So the guy from Georgia was part of Team Canada? I would go back and check your facts again on this comment.

It didn't take long; apparently if you cut a good promo (I think TT is close with the B+ but I would give it an A- or lower 90's for content and passion) in the wrestling industry, you already fail because it wasn't as good as Punk's and it will be debated upon how close it was to his original "pipebomb".

I'm beginning to cringe every time I hear, read, or write that.
    other then that infamous conference call last year when I think someone asked Vince 'when he was going buy out TNA'? and Stephanie and HHH was their with smirks on their faces... If i'm not wrong that the only time the WWE actually acknowledged TNA!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    other then that infamous conference call last year when I think someone asked Vince 'when he was going buy out TNA'? and Stephanie and HHH was their with smirks on their faces... If i'm not wrong that the only time the WWE actually acknowledged TNA!!
    Not true; they acknowledge them outside of television (take Trips recent comments on who they were interested in) but don't give them press on the show... Had they been on tape delay, I'm sure the TNA chants on the SS pre show would have been edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Not true; they acknowledge them outside of television (take Trips recent comments on who they were interested in) but don't give them press on the show... Had they been on tape delay, I'm sure the TNA chants on the SS pre show would have been edited out.
    Forgot that, they do acknowledge TNA in off TV interviews and certain other wrestlers do acknowledge TNA on twitter and social media...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Forgot that, they do acknowledge TNA in off TV interviews and certain other wrestlers do acknowledge TNA on twitter and social media...
    Acknowledge or not, TNA do exist and it is for reality. And they could be a possible competition for WWE one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    sorry but that wasn't really a pipebomb. anyone else notice that TNA keeps on sneaking in these little cheap shots to WWE? not hating but come on.
    TNA does more cheap shots cause they got nothing to lose by doing them.