Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Better than best in the world

A few days back in a TNA threat I posted that TNA should pick 3 best guys and Hype them like they are Best in the world.
    In last week after AJ styles promo I thought they are going to hype him like he is better than the best in the world. This was a great promo and very well delivered by AJ. I believe if TNA start build their best guys like that they really can really create stars who can sell out arenas. Please give them more and more exposure. AJ should be doing all the media appearances, promotional tours, and represent TNA in place of Hulk Hogan.

Your thoughts and critic is welcome

I thought it was good, not GREAT as most are applauding it. The crowd wasn't overly bowled over either, some what, yes, boring chants.

Blog Entries
    Agree, AJ Styles has been the face of the company for 11 years, even if at times it was doubtful....
    Right now he is at the top of his game, changed up from his high-flying offense to more of a mat-submission style at times... But yet sometimes that high-flyer comes out yet..... AJ Styles deserves to be the guy who does media appearances when Impact goes to each town for a Thursday..... As AJ said last "I'm better then the best in the world, I am the Phenomenal AJ Styles"...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by justin sane View Post
    I thought it was good, not GREAT as most are applauding it. The crowd wasn't overly bowled over either, some what, yes, boring chants.
    I'm glad someone else feels the same. It was a good promo but nothing special, no 4th wall breaking, nothing that felt like a shoot, none of the elements that made Punk's pipebomb or AJ Lee's promo.

I like the idea of TNA pushing someone like AJ as "the best in the world", especially if that's followed up with publicity and crossover work. IMO TNA's biggest problem is their lack of exposure and as long as it's ex-WWE guys promoting the company their exposure will always be tainted by association.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    As AJ said last "I'm better then the best in the world, I am the Phenomenal AJ Styles"...
    Can't wait for CM Punk's reaction...
    Respect the beard !

IF WWE and TNA did crossover PPV's we could see CM Punk vs AJ Styles, but WWE does nothing for the business

Am I the only one who didn't think it was that great. It was ok and maybe it was just the crowd that put me off but I wouldnt call it a pipe bomb. AJ Less had a better pipe bomb moment.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

It was just ok for me. I think he could have said the same thing with less words and gotten better results. It just seemed to drawn out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'm glad someone else feels the same. It was a good promo but nothing special, no 4th wall breaking, nothing that felt like a shoot, none of the elements that made Punk's pipebomb or AJ Lee's promo.

I like the idea of TNA pushing someone like AJ as "the best in the world", especially if that's followed up with publicity and crossover work. IMO TNA's biggest problem is their lack of exposure and as long as it's ex-WWE guys promoting the company their exposure will always be tainted by association.
    He did mention he was on the verge of quitting or leaving TNA, but he stayed!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

The crowd chanting 'boring' somewhat took away the lustre but it was still a strong promo, like t'other AJ though not a pipe bomb.