Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricardo Van Dam

Ricardo Van Dam

Thus far the Ricardo / RVD pairing looks like the most forced thing we've seen in a long time. Ricardo should have been off TV then come back to intro Rey. This just isnt working for me yet. Perhaps if they made Ricardo a little more over the top and an Hispanic version of Bill Alfonso, this would be working for me. Right now just seems odd and forced chemistry...

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it isn't really a match made in heaven. Especially if you consider RVD should be just about out of usable dates - do they say.

They really should have gone with Ricardo teaming up with Los Matadores (?). There's money right there

Blog Entries
    yeah it seems very forced to me as well....I wish they allow Ricardo to be as a wrestler....may be teaming him with santino for sometime as a tag team n then he can break out...or just put him with SinCara the guy who needs a mouth piece than any one else in WWE....

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Thus far the Ricardo / RVD pairing looks like the most forced thing we've seen in a long time. Ricardo should have been off TV then come back to intro Rey. This just isnt working for me yet. Perhaps if they made Ricardo a little more over the top and an Hispanic version of Bill Alfonso, this would be working for me. Right now just seems odd and forced chemistry...
    How many threads are u gonna make in a ten minute span???

Pretty obvious how the rvd Ricardo Rodriguez partnership is gonna end. At night of champions Ricardo returns to Alberto del Rio and they "put one over" on the wwe universe by cheating to victory by interfering on ADR's behalf.

A stoner and a Spanish announcer...sounds good to me.

It is pretty obvious that this is nothing else but a swerve on Del Rio's behalf. He and Rodriguez are playing RVD, you'll see at NOC Rodriguez will turn on RVD.

(or it's me, looking to hard into this... Which, knowing wwe will be the case)

Blog Entries
    I always saw it as an odd pairing, and one that they made as a spur of the moment thing.
    I'd prefer to see them pair Ricardo with Sin Cara as a last chance thing for that character.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't think you can save Sin Cara. He's a high flying jobber until his contract runs out.

Primo and Epico (Matadores) are more durable. Stick Ricardo with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    I don't think you can save Sin Cara. He's a high flying jobber until his contract runs out.

Primo and Epico (Matadores) are more durable. Stick Ricardo with them.
    Considering how much money WWE has invested in Sin Cara, then I'd be trying to pursue any avenue possible to save the character before releasing him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!