Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb What's next for The Shield

I would love too see these guys kept together and pushed to the top and not split up and forgotten, Rollins showed he can go with a top guy in his match with D Bryan.

Maybe getting sick of being HHH's bitches and turning on him and Randy Orton realizing he's better with them than against them, but they'd have to put all 3 of them in better single's competition, Ambrose and Jericho or Punk could have some chemistry on the mic and am sure Ambrose could do Reigns talking too!

Rollins could have a good rivalry with someone like Ziggler as they'd bump all over for each other!

The rumour of Matt Morgan coming to WWE you could put him in there with them as a fourth and make them a real dominant stable, the possibilities are endless for them really.....

Whats next for the shield? They just got into a storyline 2 weeks ago, give it a chance to play out first before we start talking about, Whats Next. Or shall we start asking whats next for DB, Orton or HHH
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    They've just been inserted into the top storyline going on in WWE at the moment, no less than 2 weeks ago, and you're already asking what's next for them?

I don't want to see Matt Morgan Join the Shield (if he signs for WWE), though I can see Morgan being involved in the Corporate storyline in some way.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Shield is at the highest possible peak as a stable. Their trio is currently associated with the 'top dogs' of the company right now and all of them are holding gold. With that said -- I believe they do not have that many grains of sand left within their hourglass. I truly believe that The Shield will end soon.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

hopefully jobber status their gimmick has run dry

I would imagine the new Corporation angle is what's next seen as it just started.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    They've just been inserted into the top storyline going on in WWE at the moment, no less than 2 weeks ago, and you're already asking what's next for them?

I don't want to see Matt Morgan Join the Shield (if he signs for WWE), though I can see Morgan being involved in the Corporate storyline in some way.
    Morgan would make a good corporate enforcer for the McMahon-Helmsleys, kind of like the Big Bossman was for the corporation back in the day.

They should rob an Armenian money-train.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They should rob an Armenian money-train.
    I'm scared to know on how you think they should break up.

I'm assuming that they'll drop the belts so that they can put their full focus into the Corporate storyline.