Thread: D-Von Dudley

D-Von Dudley

I posted parts of this in another section,but I'm Not buying this whole Devon thing for a second that his contract has expired and he's not being offered a new one.

Its Devon,1 half of the greatest tag team of all time. Guy could be useful in a TV title or hardcore wrestling tier of wrestlers, even as a heel manager (mouthpiece) for Brisco and Bischoff (as a tag team) when the Aces & 8's stable finishes. ItsD-Von Dudley, he's still in shape. Not exactly an out of shape D'Lo Brown. Plus, in my opinion, his best heel work was when he was the mouth piece for Aces & Eights before Bully ray came in as The President.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage3:16 View Post
    I posted parts of this in another section,but I'm Not buying this whole Devon thing for a second that his contract has expired and he's not being offered a new one.

Its Devon,1 half of the greatest tag team of all time. Guy could be useful in a TV title or hardcore wrestling tier of wrestlers, even as a heel manager (mouthpiece) for Brisco and Bischoff (as a tag team) when the Aces & 8's stable finishes. ItsD-Von Dudley, he's still in shape. Not exactly an out of shape D'Lo Brown. Plus, in my opinion, his best heel work was when he was the mouth piece for Aces & Eights before Bully ray came in as The President.

No Devon explained that he is done with TNA and wants to work on the independent circuit.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I think that he was offered another contract but did not resign.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

I replied to this in the other thread as well; Devon is done with TNA at the moment. Maybe he comes back down the line, but as of now he is done. Devon has value, but I honestly think he is focusing on where he is the biggest value; as a trainer at his school. I don't see this as the same as last year's contract work.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I replied to this in the other thread as well; Devon is done with TNA at the moment. Maybe he comes back down the line, but as of now he is done. Devon has value, but I honestly think he is focusing on where he is the biggest value; as a trainer at his school. I don't see this as the same as last year's contract work.

I do not think he is done with TNA for the moment but for the rest of his wrestling career. He wants to work on the independent circuit for the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    I do not think he is done with TNA for the moment but for the rest of his wrestling career. He wants to work on the independent circuit for the rest of his career.

You're speculating that he wants to work on the independent circuit for the rest of his career.

The only thing I have found since his release is that he is taking independent bookings and is focused on his wrestling school. Nothing he has said has claimed what you "think" he wants to do with the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I think he's gone for real this time

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You're speculating that he wants to work on the independent circuit for the rest of his career.

The only thing I have found since his release is that he is taking independent bookings and is focused on his wrestling school. Nothing he has said has claimed what you "think" he wants to do with the rest of his career.
    Yeah i thought he was going to focus on his wrestling school.

Blog Entries
    D-VON!!!! Get the tables! Sorry guys, had to.

Look like he wants to take some time off too do a few independent shows and focus on teaching.