Blog Entries

Jose Canseco & Riddick Bowe Interested In TNA

Thin this was very interesting coming out the past 3 days that Jose Canseco and Riddick Bowe both is looking to get into wrestling...
    A few questions do you think they can make it in the business???
    Why are they choosing TNA if true???
    Could it be a 2 or 3 way deal between Spike and Bellator and TNA with both as it was with the MMA guys in TNA??

My answers, it possible with the right training... could be a publicity stunt which isn't a bad thing... wouldn't be surprise if Spike is involved!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

DEAR GOD NO!

I hope that this never happens and that the idea dies in the dirtsheets. Not a fan of either men and IF TNA brings them in it should be to show them in the crowd. DO NOT let either men touch the apron, let alone in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    This has bad idea written all over it

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This has bad idea written all over it
    Unfortunately that hasn't deterred TNA in the past so I am not comfortable in the least by this being a bit of TNA related news.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    DSRG and Rob, you both right, only few who cross over from one sport to wrestling does make it!!! Can and could be a bad thing esp if rushed!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

No wonder why Jose wants to go to Tna. In WWE, he would get suspended for violations to the Wellness Program 10 minutes after signing a contract...

I really hope not. TNA really need to start bringing in some fresh wrestling talent from the indies or looking at their own development territory more, the other lot seem to be sucking up a lot of those lately and the future is looking alright for them (creative not withstanding naturally )

Bowe is a no but maybe to Canseco. What I saw is Jose want to be a body guard for Robbie E. I cool with the bogy guard idea as long as it does not lead to wrestling. Plus it has to be for the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Thin this was very interesting coming out the past 3 days that Jose Canseco and Riddick Bowe both is looking to get into wrestling...
    A few questions do you think they can make it in the business???
    Why are they choosing TNA if true???
    Could it be a 2 or 3 way deal between Spike and Bellator and TNA with both as it was with the MMA guys in TNA??

My answers, it possible with the right training... could be a publicity stunt which isn't a bad thing... wouldn't be surprise if Spike is involved!!!
    No, no no ! TNA does not need these guys. We don't need them either. No ! Real talented wrestlers are waiting in the locker room for just a TV match on Impact, and they're not getting it, because there not enough time on Thursday night, so why once again sign 2 guys that have nothing to do with wrestling ??!!!!?? Just one word. NO.

Why in the Hell the AJ Pipebomb Thread is closed
    I had plenty of things to say about it !!
    Respect the beard !

With a few shitty MMA guys already in the company they don't need a near 50 year old boxer attempting a career.