Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He needs a blueprint
    The genetic genes of the WWE!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...timidating-one

Would love to see Morgan on WWE and used properly !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'm really not interesting in Matt Morgan, because for me he has no mic skills, no charisma, and in the ring he is boring as hell.

I know he was frustrated in TNA because they never gave him a World Title reign, and I for once, I understand that, it would have been terrible IMO, no disrespect for Matt Morgan. He really has to improve and can not be put in the main event scene like that, or it will be a total failure.

If I had to decide, I would never bring him in the WWE. If WWE signs him, I hope it will be as a bodyguard for an upper midcard talent, or as a Tag Team superstar. I really hope WWE won't sign him and put him quickly in the main event. Also, let's hope if he is signed, that he debute as a face guy, just to see if the crowd give him good reactions. That would be a good test.
    Yeah, I never thought much of him before and the few times I watched TNA I wasnt impressed with him at all.

honestly, what I'd like to see is a mini invasion type angle with Morgan and AJ Styles *assuming TNA screws up and does let him walk*, do it in similar style to The Radicals or The Outsiders, its always been a good way to introduce already moderate to well known talent and have them accepted as an upper tier threat. This would give the WWE a few options early on with them, either as a full fledged tag team threat, or as individuals who cause chaos together
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'm really not interesting in Matt Morgan, because for me he has no mic skills, no charisma, and in the ring he is boring as hell.

I know he was frustrated in TNA because they never gave him a World Title reign, and I for once, I understand that, it would have been terrible IMO, no disrespect for Matt Morgan. He really has to improve and can not be put in the main event scene like that, or it will be a total failure.

If I had to decide, I would never bring him in the WWE. If WWE signs him, I hope it will be as a bodyguard for an upper midcard talent, or as a Tag Team superstar. I really hope WWE won't sign him and put him quickly in the main event. Also, let's hope if he is signed, that he debute as a face guy, just to see if the crowd give him good reactions. That would be a good test.
    The majority of the fans won't even know who he is, the kids wont remember him after his last tragic wwe run
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    The majority of the fans won't even know who he is, the kids wont remember him after his last tragic wwe run
    This. I mean the slightly older fans or anyone who's researched him will know who he is and remember his piss-poor run last time. But the majority (the kids) won't have a clue who he is. But that'll be a good thing I think.
    I think Morgan has value and use as part of a tag team, or in the mid card/upper mid card or in a bodyguard type role. But if he's looking for a main event run in WWE, then he's barking up the wrong tree I think. The only way he gets that is if he has a top manager like Paul Heyman (something which isn't impossible for sure).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Exactly not much repackaging to be done really. Nobody will remember him from his past runs as a tag partner with Nathan Jones and then the partnership with Carlito with his stuttering gimmick.

All the guy wants is a World Championship.

If he returns to the WWE he will probably be a future WHC but hopefully he does not return with the stirring gimmick.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

We all agree if used right he could make a massive impact

Like I was saying in another thread, I see Morgan coming back as a "Big Bossman" enforcer character for the McMahon/Helmsleys. If not that he should be a Paul Heyman guy.