Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The "Yes" arms are the equivalent to the camera flash bulbs that would go off when Stone Cold would come out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'm surprised that they gave the title to Orton, as he is in his last strike with the Wellness Policy. But, I feel that he isn't carrying himself as champion. Just a man with a belt. Guess the storyline is tricking me here since we know what happened. McMahons turning heel is a good thing for the guys in the back though.
    No worries about Orton failing the Wellness testing yet again. They have RVD and Ricardo looking after him.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Things are more interesting, esp with Cena being out for the next at least 6 months....

Daniel Byran winning the WWE title was predictable, Orton cashing in MITB was predictable as well, HHH turning kinda predictable....
    Divas division getting some much needed attention, looks to be a good thing so far....
    The tag division being stacked, with 7 or 8 teams, only can last so long before a few of these teams cease to exist, but looking good so far...

The thing is the next few months will tell alot with Monday Night Football, can WWE keep the fans interest in what going on??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I don't normally post two threads in quick succession but call it making up for lost time. A while back CM Punk was trying to make a change in the WWE. This change IMO culminated with him as WWE champ and DB as World Champ. Things were looking good. Then things to a certain degree went back to the way they were.

Now fast forward to the WWE of today. I have always enjoyed the show for the most part but I don't think I have enjoyed the show as much as I do now since the attitude era. I am loving what is happening.

A few things that I am enjoying currently are:

*Ortons heel turn -- he is interesting again and deserves the title

The McMahons/HHH heel turn (with the integration of the shield)

DB's fight against seemly impossible odds it genius that they didn't give him the title yet. They are truly building him up to be at the very least a #2 guy in the company.

Cena being out -- I am not happy about his injury but I must admit the WWE feels different since he is gone IMO

*Diva's division -- The total divas show has got me caring about the diva's thus making me interested in the Diva's matches

In my humble opinion change has finally come to the WWE. What are you current thoughts about the WWE?
    Wait, someone cares about the divas division?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait, someone cares about the divas division?
    Yes if you watched the show you might care about it too

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Things are more interesting, esp with Cena being out for the next at least 6 months....

Daniel Byran winning the WWE title was predictable, Orton cashing in MITB was predictable as well, HHH turning kinda predictable....
    Divas division getting some much needed attention, looks to be a good thing so far....
    The tag division being stacked, with 7 or 8 teams, only can last so long before a few of these teams cease to exist, but looking good so far...

The thing is the next few months will tell alot with Monday Night Football, can WWE keep the fans interest in what going on??
    I think those thing are only predictable if you look into it too much. Even still predictability is not necessarily a bad thing. Look at a some movies based on true events. You know whats going to happen so now its up to the performers to deliver it in an entertaining fashion.

Nah, still doesnt work for me... although Total Divas has started to get me a little interested.

Blog Entries
    I think those thing are only predictable if you look into it too much. Even still predictability is not necessarily a bad thing. Look at a some movies based on true events. You know whats going to happen so now its up to the performers to deliver it in an entertaining fashion.
    True, most people who knew Cena was going be out they was going give the belt to DB and then either have Orton cash in at Summerslam or the night after.... It isn't a bad thing as it sets up the next feud/storyline... Now rather people will be interested in the long run time will only tell...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Matches are booming too.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    I watch the show... I just am not interested in the current WWE divas division. While I liked AJ Lee's promo it was mostly because the fact the divas division is not entertaining to me in general so her promo being entertaining made it great. If it is to you enjoy it, congrats... but I wouldn't assume that I don't watch the product because you'd be wrong, I am on a wrestling website so I don't know why you'd assume that.
    #BeJelly