Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Night Of Champions PPV and what it means/meant

So here's the thing, NOC PPV was the night that every title in the WWE had to be defended regardless on weather or not it was relevant at the time, so why would they waste this by putting the Intercontinental Champion in a Handicap Match, Teaming with Paul "The mercenary" Heyman against "The Best In The World" CM Punk? is there gonna be a stipulation where if punk pins curtis axel (which he will) he wins the title... whats you guys thoughts on the situation?

I can see Axel winning for once. Either that or Paul will somehow steal the victory.

Fresh Member
    There's been NOC matches before when titles weren't involved. This isn't a first.

Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    There's been NOC matches before when titles weren't involved. This isn't a first.
    I dont think he minds that there is a match that doesnt involve a title but I think he means that why isnt the IC title on the line when all the belts are suppose to be on the line.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I dont think he minds that there is a match that doesnt involve a title but I think he means that why isnt the IC title on the line when all the belts are suppose to be on the line.
    thats exactly what i mean

I get what you are asking i suppose they want Punk to win but don't want him to have the IC Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I get what you are asking i suppose they want Punk to win but don't want him to have the IC Championship.
    They really suck at trying to make their mid card championships meaningful.