Thread: Spoilers

Spoilers

I do not know where exactly I should have posted this but since it is WWE related I figured I would post it here. I am hoping that a majority of the members of this site will see this post. When you talk about any WWE event can you please lead off the title with this "SPOILER" I just found out what type of match Bryan will be in, during smack down.

As soon as I saw it I stopped reading I have no idea what else the poster said about the match or the show itself for all I know he might have said even more that I do not want to know about.

Anyway I am just saying we don't all watch the shows at the same time nor do we all read the Spoiler section so if you have already watched it or read about it and want to talk about it just place spoiler in your title.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I do not know where exactly I should have posted this but since it is WWE related I figured I would post it here. I am hoping that a majority of the members of this site will see this post. When you talk about any WWE event can you please lead off the title with this "SPOILER" I just found out what type of match Bryan will be in, during smack down.

As soon as I saw it I stopped reading I have no idea what else the poster said about the match or the show itself for all I know he might have said even more that I do not want to know about.

Anyway I am just saying we don't all watch the shows at the same time nor do we all read the Spoiler section so if you have already watched it or read about it and want to talk about it just place spoiler in your title.
    Good luck to you... People really suck when it comes to spoilers.

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Good luck to you... People really suck when it comes to spoilers.
    I am hoping you are wrong on this but sadly you probably aren't.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I am hoping you are wrong on this but sadly you probably aren't.
    On most things I would give myself a 70% chance of being off, on the spoiler issue. I know it all to well.

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    On most things I would give myself a 70% chance of being off, on the spoiler issue. I know it all to well.
    well at least the two of us get it

Its a big problem i had the winner of the TNA X Division title ruined as well as the ROH title tournament (So far) really sucks!!

As a rule one should say "Spoilers" when talking about anything yet to air or within about 24 hours of it's air time. Never read the "news" column on the front page, it's littered with spoilers. If you're particularly bothered by spoilerific content, avoid threads discussing Smackdown between Tuesday and Friday night.

To me, knowing a match and/or stipulation isn't that big of a deal. We know who Daniel Bryan is likely to be facing and after last week's cage match and Raw's gauntlet another stipulation is to be expected. Results, turns, returns, surprises are all real spoilers.

Anyway, seeing as we get one of these threads every couple of months, I agree with B-MCINTYRE: people here sucks at spoilers.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    As a rule one should say "Spoilers" when talking about anything yet to air or within about 24 hours of it's air time. Never read the "news" column on the front page, it's littered with spoilers. If you're particularly bothered by spoilerific content, avoid threads discussing Smackdown between Tuesday and Friday night.

To me, knowing a match and/or stipulation isn't that big of a deal. We know who Daniel Bryan is likely to be facing and after last week's cage match and Raw's gauntlet another stipulation is to be expected. Results, turns, returns, surprises are all real spoilers.

Anyway, seeing as we get one of these threads every couple of months, I agree with B-MCINTYRE: people here sucks at spoilers.
    Its not the news articles that I have the problem with its the threads. I think I am safe going into them and bam I get hit with a spoiler.

Blog Entries
    It's usually the newbies that spoil things. They really should read the rules when they sign up. But hey, who does that, eh?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's usually the newbies that spoil things. They really should read the rules when they sign up. But hey, who does that, eh?
    Not me rules are for fools