Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Monster Heel? Or even an intimidating one?

On smackdown Daniel Bryan was forced into a cage with Wade Barrett....and?

Mark Henry is now all smiles tagging with Show - I'm actually devastated about this, i loved the aggressive 'that's what i do!'
    even heel big show wasn't too bad.

Now the only heel team with force is the shield? who could end up being over used? They should be ending Ziggler in under a minute !

Other than Lesnar what name strikes fear into any of the other guys? Maybe the Wyatts as a group....

Sheamus returning as a heel would be a start if he's an aggressive heel not a chicken sh*t heel

I'm going to throw a name out there...........

Maybe as a Paul Heyman Guy..............Matt Morgan - The guy could defo play the monster heel !!!

No please, not Matt Morgan, not this guy. He is awful
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    No please, not Matt Morgan, not this guy. He is awful
    An alternative solution would be?

Quote Originally Posted by bbonaswwefan View Post
    An alternative solution would be?
    That new worlds strong man competitor, looks like a farm boy. But could make him a complete monster.. he is just massive all around and clearly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boost Lee View Post
    That new worlds strong man competitor, looks like a farm boy. But could make him a complete monster.. he is just massive all around and clearly strong.
    If you want to push a useless powerlifter/bodybuilder, just go with Big E or Ryback. Why make us suffer through the same guy over and over?

What ever happened to Batista 2.0? He had the look and a bit of skill when they let him.

Ezekiel Jackson or Kane or Mason Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by bbonaswwefan View Post
    I'm going to throw a name out there...........

Maybe as a Paul Heyman Guy..............Matt Morgan - The guy could defo play the monster heel !!!
    Kassius ohno perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Kassius ohno perhaps?
    Chris Hero gets fat sometimes, but he never gets big or impressive enough to be a "monster" anything.