View Poll Results: Should Joe Burgett be prevented from doing any more "columns"??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 36.36%
  • No!

4 12.12%
  • I have never read any

7 21.21%
  • Hell yes!

19 57.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Tuesday is a great day to get things done. Ask M.Bison.

Damn right! Although I wish it weren't so hot. I am sweating like a fatty who just ran a marathon for the sake of a tiny cup of pudding.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If it's anything other than peanuts, well...
    Signed Luna pics?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can I just throw this out there.... What if I told you....... that JB may be a troll?.......... and him writing columns for EWN and commenting here tonight is just all the work of one big troll trolling us all?.....

Seems pretty legit, right?
    FACK!!! You may be right

Kudos to whoever is trolling this because no one can be THAT arrogant in life.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The arrogance of this twat is unbelievable. It's actually pointless trying to argue or debate with him. Let's face it, guys--dude is here to stay. I mean, it's not like our side of eWN, and that side of things have ever been on terms where we could call ourselves "one big happy family". If anything, this guy is just an extension of the substandard level of journalism that we've begrudgingly come to accept as the norm over that side of the hedge.

At least he knows how little his columns are respected around here. Hey, perhaps he's actually planning on improving his columns as I type this. Doubtful, given the aforementioned arrogance he has displayed from day one, but for the sake of the eWN as a whole, I'll personally be crossing my fingers that he will.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Can I just throw this out there.... What if I told you....... that JB may be a troll?.......... and him writing columns for EWN and commenting here tonight is just all the work of one big troll trolling us all?.....

In theory, you're right. In other theories, you are way off. It's the mystique of it all. It makes you wonder, and that much makes you want to see what's next. Even if you will not admit it as so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB View Post
    I never said what I was paid in. lol.

And I cannot be demoted. The whole idea of the columns was to bring in more revenue, which they have. But they have done so where they are at now
    Point taken. I mis-interpreted the first part.

However, why can't you write in the blog section, and have three new Columnists? In theory, 3 times as many Columns, 3 times as much extra revenue, 3 times the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    FACK!!! You may be right
    Rob is gonna sue you for word infringement..

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries

Yea, his marketing trick just seems to be to troll smarks.

Lol, if many believed in your Argumentum Ad Populum term, then I would not have people on my back about what I say when I say something is factual. I know the term. You could use the English and not Latin version though.
    That might be the most absurd thing you've said yet in this thread. Kudos for outdoing yourself.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Come on man, I just told you what I bring in. More articles equals more revenue. More revenue equals a happier boss. A happier boss makes a happier me, because I get paid. Solid formula
    Your formula is missing something you fucking prick, How about happy users? Without users this site would parish