View Poll Results: Should Joe Burgett be prevented from doing any more "columns"??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 36.36%
  • No!

4 12.12%
  • I have never read any

7 21.21%
  • Hell yes!

19 57.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB View Post
    Seriously? And not really, you are stating an opinion. When I say something is a fact in the articles I do, it is as much a fact as can be. When I say The Rock is a great mic worker, that's a fact, most will agree with me. But your opinion may be different. OPINION may be, but factual information is not. When it came to the definition(WWE version) of pipebomb, I clearly stated why AJ's promo fit that. Most of you still insulted me for saying it. Even Punk claimed it was. PUNK! The guy who kind of invented the word. That's like you telling me that I cannot play a song on the guitar that Beck did, yet Beck said I did great with it. I'm not Beck, but if he claims it is good, then it probably is. It's his song. So I'll take Punk's word. Again, clear example to back up what I said.

Clearly you still have the right to have an opinion. But you can state opinions on fact, but that doesn't change the fact
    Most people agree with it thus it's a fact...

Not a fallacy at all...
    #BeJelly

If you only knew what I knew about this place, you'd know I could not be replaced. It's not a high horse. It's just true. I'd get paid more to be fired. Not always a good thing there.
    Clearly no one likes you, or the crap you call columns. Why are you even here still?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Irreplaceable? The site was fine before you.

And better quality blogs bring in more viewers. More viewers = more money.
    In theory, you are somewhat correct. But again, it's data. You are literally forms of that, I am too. The more I write, the more the website makes in revenue. Because I know how to do business parts right, I am able to bring in more hits. The site was fine before me, but even the owner would claim it's better with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Most people agree with it thus it's a fact...

Not a fallacy at all...
    Really, so if most agree with it, then it's considered a fact? How about that.

If you only knew what I knew about this place, you'd know I could not be replaced. It's not a high horse. It's just true. I'd get paid more to be fired. Not always a good thing there.
    You're getting paid?

Let's just demote you to the blog section then. That works.
    ‚Äč

Yeup~ Just another Tuesday.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Really, so if most agree with it, then it's considered a fact? How about that.
    If 8 out of 10 people you talk to all agree that the sky is pink does that make it a fact?
    does it matter if they're blind?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Clearly no one likes you, or the crap you call columns. Why are you even here still?
    For people who are so big on not wanting others to speak for you, you are not actually doing justice to your own words. Plenty of people like me. Otherwise the hits for my articles wouldn't be good. Read my other comments, you'll know why I'm still here

In theory, you are somewhat correct. But again, it's data. You are literally forms of that, I am too. The more I write, the more the website makes in revenue. Because I know how to do business parts right, I am able to bring in more hits. The site was fine before me, but even the owner would claim it's better with me.
    Well, Frank isn't always right

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    That may be the funniest goddamn thing I have ever read, I have literally been in the IS field since it was a thing, hell the first forum (well, B.B.S.) I was apart of you had to know the phone number of.

I have created more websites than you have read, wanna try that argument again, real slow?
    Profile Retired