View Poll Results: Should Joe Burgett be prevented from doing any more "columns"??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 36.36%
  • No!

4 12.12%
  • I have never read any

7 21.21%
  • Hell yes!

19 57.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 35 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Remove Joe Burgett Now!!!

As I have received a lot of requests about it, lets do a little poll and those familiar with the "work" of Joe Burgett, please vote and give your thoughts. We'll use it as a sort of petition.

Blog Entries
    I have flushed things that take more effort to create than one of Burgett's "Columns"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I can't believe he admitted it takes him 5 hours to write. I'd be ashamed if anything that poor took me more than 20 minutes tops.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I can't believe he admitted it takes him 5 hours to write. I'd be ashamed if anything that poor took me more than 20 minutes tops.
    There's no way he expends 5 hours on that, half the time they aren't even spellchecked, let alone his grasp of basic Grammar.

Blog Entries
    All of my want!

Please, I'm literally begging you.

He's so god damn retarded ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    There's no way he expends 5 hours on that, half the time they aren't even spellchecked, let alone his grasp of basic Grammar.
    Don't you know though, it's not his fault it's that rascally software to blame!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't you know though, it's not his fault it's that rascally software to blame!
    I forgot all about how computers are constantly changing words around to make you sound less smart
    being a tech and all I really should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I forgot all about how computers are constantly changing words around to make you sound less smart
    being a tech and all I really should have known better.
    Those damn computers, supposed to be our faithful servants and make us look smart.

Blog Entries
    It occurs to me, that any self respecting writer with even only one humble bone in their body would have every interest in improving themselves with feedback. But all he seems to do is refute every single comment that even slightly disagree with him, as if he he stays on the same note loud enough and long enough then eventually that will make him right.

He just makes this place look bad if you ask me - and thats coming from me of all people!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It occurs to me, that any self respecting writer with even only one humble bone in their body would have every interest in improving themselves with feedback. But all he seems to do is refute every single comment that even slightly disagree with him, as if he he stays on the same note loud enough and long enough then eventually that will make him right.

He just makes this place look bad if you ask me - and thats coming from me of all people!
    you should see his last reply to me on his latest "work" apparently it does take him under 5 hours, though he did not commit to telling me the actual amount of time